Welcome to the Conspiracy.

Start bij het begin

"Oh hey-"

Someone else moved close before the owner of the golden eyes sat up. They rubbed their face before looking around. Two people knelt down next to them. One person had Pink hair and Blue eyes while the other had Black hair and Green eyes. Their outfits were rather unique and the Black haired had a short spear in their grip. The golden eyes scanned them before standing up, not rising that much. The person made a soft noise before sitting back down. The Black haired person chuckled before they ducked from the Pink haired person before they touched the golden eye's head.

"Are you ok?"

A nod followed before the person got up again, this time managing to stay standing. They tried to speak, but only got a squeak out. The Pink haired person smiled as they pulled something out. There was a brief pause before they showed an image of an animal wearing some small, interesting clothes. Another squeak followed before they spoke.

"That's you." It paused as it touched its nose. Interesting. "Come on. We have to finish evacuating."

~

The small Raccoon, which they were able to learn was named Caelus, followed the two people as they cleared the Space Station's attackers, the Antimatter Legion. Caelus was handling the bat he was given rather well, almost throwing enemies to the ground with it. The Black haired dude, Dan Heng, pushed his way through while the Pink haired girl, March 7th, froze them. They worked well together. Well, Caelus thought so. Dan Heng constantly was taunting March while the Pink haired Ice wielder stayed quiet. They almost got ambushed after saving Asta, the Security Captain for the place they were in, before a black hole practically appeared and swallowed the attackers. The group paused before someone went over.

"Is everyone ok?" March gave a soft smile to the person.

"We're alright, Welt. Thanks." The person, Welt, nodded as Caelus scanned. Brown hair, dark eyes, glasses, and a cane. Interesting. Welt glanced over the group as Asta stretched.

"I was almost ready to start swinging."

"With your arm needing medical attention?"

"I never said I was going to be smart when I did it." Dan Heng fell silent at that as Welt gave a weak chuckle.

"Easy on that..." Caelus stayed still as March hummed.

"Are you ok?" Welt nodded.

"Just a little shaky. Come on. Most of the others have regrouped in the main area."

~

They regrouped with Herta, the Master Technologist. She nodded to them as she looked at screens. Caelus climbed onto March's shoulder.

"The Legion attacked a lot of vital parts, but we still have a lot of openings." There was a pause before the Station shook. "Second thought. That was the landing zone." Welt gulped.

"While Himeko and Stelle can handle themselves, I doubt either of them will get alerted. Was Arlan alerted?" Herta hummed.

"If he wasn't, I'm not sure how he plans on keeping this Station together."

~

March 7th, Dan Heng, Welt and Caelus arrived at the Loading Docks, where a large train rested. Caelus's eyes sparkled as Dan Heng looked around.

"No threats. Was it a diversion?" March paused before scanning the area.

"No... something's here... just out of sight, out of mind..." The group jerked as a large beast appeared. "There." Welt gulped.

"That's-" March started charging a shot as Welt cursed softly and the boys pulled out their weapons. Dan Heng and Caelus raced forward, Spear and Bat slamming into the large beast. Welt wasn't given a chance before getting slammed into a wall. Something blocked for March as she gulped.