🎆new years day special🎆

Charlie's POV:

After around half midnight, everyone trailed off home. Sarah and David took home Oscar as well as Louella leaving Nick and I alone. When I woke up this morning, the nausea struck me and I sprinted to the toilet, barely making it.

"Char?" Nick calls out from the bedroom until I hear him shuffle into the bathroom. "Oh baby, can I get you anything?" Nick asks.

"A glass of water sounds good, thanks." I weakly smiled but before we knew it, my head was back in the toilet, throwing up even more.

Nick runs to get a glass of water from the kitchen and soon runs back upstairs. "Here darling, I wish there was a way to get this to go away." Nick says, rubbing my back after handing me the glads of water.

"It'll go away soon, we have our appointment tomorrow anyway." I smiled. "We can find out how far along and the due date!" I tell Nick.

"Yeah, imagine it's like in the summer.. that means ages of waiting." Nick says before groaning. "Ugh, I'm the most impatient man when it comes to babies." Nick frowns.

"But, with Louella and Oscar they both came early so that's why you don't know how it feels to wait the whole 9 months. Let's home we can have a normal and calm birth this time!" I say, making Nick frown. I begun changing the subject by asking, "What's the time?"

Nick looked down at his watch and his eyes sparkled with fear and frustration. "Nine, the others will be here in half an hour's time!"

"Go get ready, I'll be there in a minute or two." I smiled. Nick got up and gave my cheek a sweet kiss and he wandered into the bedroom.

I soon enough got up off of the floor and cleaned up the mess before walking back into the bedroom and sitting on the bed, out of breath.

"You alright baby?" Nick asks, handing me a hoodie of his. "You look really tired." Nick frowns.

"Thanks." I said smugly and nodded in agreement. "Didn't sleep much when we went to bed."

"And why didn't you wake me up? I might've been pretty useless but that way you didn't have to be alone, I could have cuddled you!" Nick says with a sweet smile and soft tone.

"Yeah but.. you looked so peaceful and didn't fancy waking you." I smiled, rubbing my eyes at the same time.

Nick was about to say something until the doorbell rings and Maize starts barking pretty loudly. Nick walks over to me and kisses my cheek before going downstairs.

I quickly jump in the shower and have the quickest wash ever.

- - - - - - - - - -

Nick's POV:

While Charlie has a shower, I let the Paris squad in. They all tumbled through to the living room, all setting up monopoly.

"Nick, wheres Charlie?" Elle asks in her sweet tone. "And the kids!"

"Kids are at Mums and Charlie's is in the shower, I think I heard the shower turn off so he shan't be much longer." I told her, returning the smile she gave.

By the time we had all set up the game, Charlie had wandered downstairs and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Hey baby, nice shower?" I asked him when I turn around to see his beautiful face as well as his smile.

"Yeah, it was okay." Charlie smiles and brings himself round to sit on my lap. "We a team?" Charlie then inquires, pointing at the monopoly board.

"Of course bean." I smiled, booping Charlie's nose. "Always and forever a team." I smiler once again.