boketto

ʙᴏᴋᴇᴛᴛᴏ
(ᴀ.) ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ɢᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴠᴀᴄᴀɴᴛʟʏ
ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ
ᴛʜɪɴᴋɴɢ

--------------------------------------------

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦! " 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩.

"No I'm not" yuji yells back.

"But, I'm not some demon. If you defeat me ill excuse you from the team. " offers the bald man.
"We'll settle this fair and square by competing!"

"that'll work you've got yourself a deal!" Says yuji agreeing with the man.

'𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣? 'Question the student president.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑
-𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍

'𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙗𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙' the dark haired male thinks to himself while walking.

A cursed spirit proceeds to come out of the dirt the go back in.

'𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜?' The boy questions.

'𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚... ' he trails off.

'𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮' he thinks talking about the cursed object.

'𝙄𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 [𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚] 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧' his thoughts going to the male who has to finish a mission.

'𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙨. 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚? '  megumi thinks before his thoughts are interrupted by some students.

"Hey check it out! The coach is taking on itadori! " hollers one student.

The coach throws the metal ball. "Fourteen meters! " calls out a student measuring how far the ball went.

"Woah he still got it" cheers another
Student. Along with others cheering either for the coach or itadori.

"Wow is he famous or something?" Questions his female senpai. (𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞.😭)

"It's just a rumor but I hear he beat all stages of ninja warrior, and that hes the reincarnation of the famous mirko." Replies the male next to her.

"Huh? But mirkos not even dead yet. " she deadpans.

"He earned the name tiger of the West. " he adds.

"That's lame".

" hey so can I throw it how ever I want. " yuji asks the coach.

"Mmh, for this challenge you can throw how ever you want. After all I know this isn't your strong suit you-" the coach begging getting cut off by the ball hitting the goal near by.