✨🖤 Twisted Mixels: Fatewing 🖤✨

It's been so long since I last draw Twisted Mixels, and now I decided to give my Mixsona one!

And this one is my first 2024 artwork of this year! 😊💖

Story:

✨🖤 Fatewing was flying in the sky until she saw little Mixels being chased by Nixels. When she arrived and realized that she had forgot a Cubit, the Nixels chased her instead, letting the little Mixels escape. While Fatewing try to fly away, one of them launch a net at her, causing to fall down from the ground before passing out from the hit. Then, they dragged Fatewing all the way to the Nixel Hideout and puts her in a chamber.

Fatewing woke up and didn't know until she realized she in the lab inside a chamber. She saw two Nixels arrived with a dark lilac gemstone on hand before they put it on the table. Fatewing didn't understand anything until Major Nixel pulled a lever, causing her to get electrocuted until it stopped. With her being weakened, one of the Nixels made a mechanical arm to hold the gemstone and opened the chamber's doors. The arm placed the gemstone on Fatewing's chest before the chamber's doors closed again, causing to let smoke inside. Major Nixel and the scientist Nixels watched in fascination when they see the gemstone from Fatewing's chest glowing. Major Nixel congratulate the scientists Nixels, thinking about that they would make Fatewing their weapon against the Mixels.

When the day of the attack on Mixel Land arrived, King Nixel ordered Major Nixel to spread the Nixel swarms throughout the land. Meanwhile at the lab, one of the scientist Nixels saw that Fatewing is in pain from the gemstone. When one of the scientist Nixels tells the other to turn it off, the chamber's door are opened and Fatewing came out from it, she has cracks from her eye to her left arm. She formed a blue flame from her left arm before throwing it to the scientists.

This causes the part of the Nixel airship to explode, alerting King Nixel inside of it. He tells Major Nixel to check it out with the rest of the Nixels while the other Nixels began attacks the Mixels' homelands. When they got there, the lab was destroyed with flames. One of the Nixels found a surviving scientist Nixel that hidden from a table. The scientist Nixel told that Fatewing had destroyed the lab and killing all the scientist Nixels when they let the chamber door closed, now she's in a rampage.

Major Nixel told the scientist Nixel to get in a safety part of the airship, while he and the other Nixels to go with him and find Fatewing. The now corrupted Stardrop Mixel is heading towards the ship's engines, destroying it with her fire powers. This causes the Nixel airship to fall from the sky and landed on the ground near the Grand Mixel Forest. Fortunately, Fatewing survived the crash and made a hole from the ship to the outside world. She then wonders away from the crashed airship and into the forest, leaving a trail of blood on the ground. But she didn't know that much of the Nixels (including Major Nixel and King Nixel) had survived the crash she had made.

Most of the Mixels had survived the Nixel Raids and went to the Forbidden Forest's borders where the unseen tribes lived, and started to build a new home there. Ever since that incident and the disappearance of Fatewing, many Nixels have murdered mysteriously when they come to the deepest parts of the forest and Mixels have been telling stories of a mysterious Mixel who kills Nixels called the "Black Reaper".

One day, Sakura and her group of friends saw a mysterious shadow with a haunting resemblance to the Stardrop Mixel, Fatewing, only with cracks on herself and her right eye being purple. The shadow looked at the group and ran away. Sakura and her friends assumed that it was the "Black Reaper".

This even causes her to protect her family, friends and other Mixels and to prevent any Nixel entering the Forbidden Forest's borders, even trying to not kill or hurt any Mixels. Now, Fatewing lived in the deepest part of the forest in a cave that made it her home. And she will kill any Nixel who enters the borders of the Forbidden Forest. 🖤✨

🖤✨~

Fatewing - © - Me

Mixels - © - Lego, Cartoon Network

Sakura (mentioned), and Twisted Mixels - © - Princess-Josie-Riki (go to Deviantart)