𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞, Isabel's birthday.

—— episode three, summer nights

part one.

tw: none

tw: none.
Third person.
Italics = belly's narration.

Every birthday i've ever had has been here. In this house.

[FLASHBACK] six little children sat around a table, inside of the Fisher's summer home. Gifts, deserts, and decoration was all around the big kitchen. A happy birthday banner hung above the table. The children, plus the three mothers sang Happy Birthday to Isabel.

It's always the same. Mom makes me mickey mouse pancakes. Everyone gives me presents. It's the one day the boys plus Cadence include me in everything. It's my favorite day of the year.

A young Belly looked down at her pancakes, that held two candles. The boys and cadence still sang, Cadence sat on her right and Conrad sat on her left. They all clapped and made noises while belly just looked down shyly.

Laurel, And Tiffany sat beside Susannah, looking at the three of them. Conrad takes the syrup and makes an infinity sign in her pancakes. Cadence furrowed her eyebrows at it. And so did belly.

"What is that?" Young belly asks the young boy.

"Infinity. Do you know what that means?" Conrad asked, as he smiled at the younger girl. Isabel shook her head, "it's really cool. I learned it in math class. So you know how numbers keep getting bigger and bigger?"

Belly nodded her head.

"A hundred, a thousand, a million. To get to the biggest number in the world you'd have to keep counting." He continued, belly stared at him. "Because theres always a bigger number. It's boundless."

"I don't get it." Isabel said after a while. Cadence snickered, breaking off a piece of belly's pancake without her noticing.

Conrad perked up a bit, "imagine it's a race track." He pointed at the syruped infinity sign, "you see how there's no starting or end point? You could travel endlessly around those curves. Goes on forever. That's infinity."