Will You Shut Up!?!?

Wild POV
I hate these people.... I know that they are the hero's of the past or whatever but god oh mighty they are such weenies..... we met back up with the rest of them bout four or so hours ago and I'm telling you I've never wanted to strangle anyone more then these whiny hero's...... "Willlllld...... my feeeet huuuuuuuurttt...." Wind groans pulling on my cloak. I swear if someone else complains I'm going to.... "Wild we have been walking for a while, can't you see that we are all getting tired?" Sky says and my only eye twitches. "No, I can't see you damn sissy's!" I grunt out "we've only been walking for bout four hours! If yall expect to get anywhere round here your going to have to toughen up! Life sucks so deal with it! All right?" I snap as I feel there eyes on me.

"Um Wild.... Are you ok....?" Twilight asks and my fits clenches. "Dandy. Now I'm going to leave yalls sorry asses behind if yall don't start moving!" I turn and walk away as there gazes linger on me and follow.

Listen I know I'm acting all stuck up and rude but you can't blame me, these guys are seasoned hero's even the pip squeak, they all won their battles the first time, I ain't going to baby them. Plus I haven't slept in days, I don't trust these guys in the slightest, they're too soft.....

"Wild we need to have a chat." Oh lookie there it's Time. "We can have it in a hour, we need to keep moving." I explain stubbornly as I keep walking. Time grabs my shoulder. "Wild. Not later. Now." Time says in a no bullshit voice, well jokes on you old man that don't work on me. I push Times hand off my shoulder "you don't know the land, it's quite dumb to stop when you're almost there. For the love of god I'll carry the kid if he stops whining but I'm not stopping, if you's knew what's best for ya you would follow." I say turning and walking. The group follows with only quiet whispers.

When we arrive at the stable Legend speaks up. "This place looks like a dump." He dead pans and crosses his arms. "Sorry I've got yall a warm place to stay." I grumble walking up and buying 5 beds, Twilight sees a dog and b-lines towards it and starts to pet it. "I bought 5 beds, you will have to pair up, I ain't sleeping with the likes of yall so I bought my own." I grumble as I start to walk away but Time grabs my shoulder. "We need to finish our chat" Time says obviously not happy. "Sure whatever..." I say leading him into the forest.

I sit on a log "so what is it." I say "you know what this is about, you have to understand we never walked this much on any of our journeys, Wind was in a boat half the time!" Time says and I scoff "boo hoo, there's some things where you have to just do it." I say crossing my arms. Time sighs and I may not be able to see but I can definitely feel his glare "what's going on" Time asks and my brows furrow "nothing you have to worry about." I say warning in my voice, Time doesn't back down. "We arn't dumb wild, we can tell you've been different since you met with your Zelda." Time says and my hand grips the sleeve of my shirt.

"You're on thin ice old man." I growl out, if I could I'd be the one glaring. Time doesn't back down "you weren't this aggravated before we met her, now you're mad at a kid for his feet hurting because of how long we have been walking. If this is going to continue you need to tell me what's going on." I sigh, "you're so persistent....." I mutter to myself before tilting my head up. "Technically that was the first time I've held a conversation with Zelda......" I say tilting my head back to the ground "we had more conversations but I don't remember most of them..... now I know I can't protect the Lass..... I'd be in the way and you saw what happened, she was assigned a guard and they tried to kill her..... I need someone who will stay, who will be able to protect her...... that's where we are going..... and out of everything I expected the lot of you to be stronger then me, 100%, you......" I decided to cut myself off, I can't tell him everything about me. I can feel Time crouch down and put his hands on my shoulders.

"So your just stressed, but you can't take it out on us, we aren't perfect and we have made mistakes" Time says and I let out a sigh "there's another reason is there not?" Time asks and I nod "I'm not confident in y'all's ability to keep me safe at night...." I say and Time pats my shoulder "how so?" He asks and I tap my leg "my monsters seem to come out of nowhere, if I'm not awake in time boom I'm dead. In short I don't trust you folks." I explain and Time lets go of my shoulders "so you haven't been sleeping?" I nod and I can feel Time stand up. "Well that would explains the grouchiness, come on why don't you use that bed you bought?" Time says grabbing my hand and pulling me up

I let out a small chuckle "yeah, yeah I'm comin"

______________________
_______
First of all I want to apologize for being gone for so long, school has been kicking me in the rear and I haven't had much time to even think about what to write next, I hope you enjoyed and I'll do my best to start back up again (;