Video Game Heights

Zelda P.O.V.-

"Uh, princess? Are you sending that or what?"

I instantly snapped back to reality.

"Oh sorry! Um, yeah, here!" sighing, I handed the mail carrier a large envelope, stamped with the Royal Family's Crest. The mailman took a quick look at the address and let out a laugh.

"This is the third application today! Good luck," he said before running off to deliver the rest of Hyrule's mail. I had really just sent my application out. I had finally done it.

Video Game Heights was an elite school where you could learn and train among some of the best teachers in the world to become a better hero, villain, or king/queen/ruler of your game. I wanted to go to the school so bad! I didn't want to be a useless princess getting constantly overrun by my enemies, but I knew that I would never get in. I walked into the throne room to be greeted by my brother Sheik. Although we are twins, him and I look nothing alike. My hair is a dark brown while Sheik's is blonds. I have bright blue eyes, while his are a flaming red. Helping that is the fact that he's a guy and I'm a girl. Still, I loved my brother very much.

"Hey, Zelda. What've you been up to lately?"

"Well... I finally sent it in," I said in reply to his question.

His eyebrows shot up, as he know exactly what I was talking about. Sheik also had applied to Video Game Heights, weeks ago, but still hasn't gotten a response.

"That's great! I'm sure we'll both get in and be able to properly rule Hyrule."

"Hey, that rhymed!"

"What did?"

"Rule and Hyrule!"

"Oh, well I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!"

I chuckled slightly but nervously.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"I don't think I'll be able to get in," I replied.

"Aw, that's not true. You're awesome. And I can prove it!" He got a mischievous look in his eyes and snapped, dissapearing in a puff of smoke. He appeared behind me and started choking me.

"Da.. damn it... *gasp* Sheik!" I shot off a spark of electricity and Sheik flew backwards. He dissapeared again before he hit the wall.

"See? If you sucked you wouldn't have been able to escape!" he exclaimed.

"I could have DIED!" I said, rubbing my neck.

"Oh, stop being so DRAMATIC." he said.

He smiled and vanished. I smiled inwardly, knowing for sure that at least HE would get in. I walked to my bed chamber and layed on my bed, drifting into a land without worrying about getting into Video Game Heights.

I ran and tackled Sheik, screaming, "YOUR ACCEPTANCE LETTER CAME IN!!!" With a huge smile on my face. He looked confused for a second, but then realization dawned on his face.

"It did?! Where's yours?!" he asked.

My smile faltered a bit. "I guess mine didn't come in... but here! Read it!" I passed him the envelope with the large Video Game Heights crest on the side.

"Well. Here goes nothing..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here at Nintendo Heights, we offer the some of the best tuition in the world. Because of this, space is limited. We are pleased to announce that you've been selected to join us!! We are very honored to have you! You are welcome to move in to your dorms at the last week of July. Classes start immediately after that. You class schedule is attached, as well as your dorm key.