𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚

"The rules of the game are simple." John starts to say as Amanda walks towards Lynn putting her hand on her neck while walking around her as Lynn watches her, Amanda pulls the gag off her neck. "The consequences for breaking them are great. Death."

"Yeah the thing is with his test, the consequences are never great for the victims. It's always death." Theo points out.

"I don't understand the point of Amanda doing that." Seamus says in confusion.

"For the test obviously." Daphne rolls her eyes at him.

Lynn breathes heavily as she looks at John.

Athena just listens to her father while watching Amanda.

Amanda moves over to the bench in the corner. Something sits on top of it, spot lit by a desk lamp.

It is a crude collar, made up of shotgun shells. A small box is wired to the front of it, with a switch jutting out of it.

"Oh my Merlin. What is that?" Dean asked.

"Another creative trap but I wonder what it exactly does." A few students wondered out of curiosity.

All the game players looked at the device on the screen with curiosity in their eyes.

"You are being tested. You will is being tested. Your will to keep someone alive." John stated.

"Sounds easy enough but with how easy some of the traps have been. They backfired so I'm expecting the same there." Ginny points out.

"Ah that's why she's there to keep him alive and then she wins her test." The doctor nods in understanding.

Jigsaw follows Amanda with his eyes, watching Amanda heft the collar up off the bench.

"Can you do that?" John asked Lynn. "Can you follow the rules and grant someone the gift of life?"

Lynn shakes her head while looking at him.

Athena steps up with Lynn when she notices her reaction.

Some students looked at each other sharing looks as they noticed the quick change in Athens on the screen from the previous films before.

Athena slides a knife close to Lynn's face. "The rules are simple enough, save a life and you can leave. Fail and you'll see what-"

"Sweetheart, I can't explain everything with her full attention if you're threatening her with a knife." John says making his daughter look at him.

"Fine, fine." Athena walks over to Amanda.

"What's with her? She usually doesn't just threaten somebody out of the blue." Bill whispered to Charlie who nodded in agreement.

"She really has changed. Cause she doesn't usually threaten anybody unless she's threatened or John is." Hermione points out.

The students who are close to their parents quickly understand why Athena did what she just did to Lynn.

Amanda unlocks the collar, opening it up, handing it to Athena.