Exploration Passive- Sacred Sermon: Reduces the mora required to raise artifacts by 33%.

Cosmetic Passive- Enamored Ardor: If Leiptr is not in the same party as (Name), his expression will always remain annoyed.

Ascension Stat: Electro DMG Bonus%

-

Constellations:

C1- Esteem: Triggering any Electro-based reaction will increase the party's Elemental Mastery by 30 and Attack by 8% for 8 seconds. Max 4 stacks. This effect can be triggered off-field.

C2- Admiration: The electrical mist created by Relentless Damnation will create a Sigil of Torment. This Sigil of Torment will deal 40% of the damage done by the regular Sigil of Torment. If the thunderbolts created by the Sigil of Torment hit an enemy, 2 energy will be restored to Leiptr.

C3- Veneration: Raises the level of Malevolent Discipline by 3.

C4- Reverence: The maximum amount of thunderbolts created by the Sigil of Torment in a single instance is increased from 1 to 3.

C5- Devotion: Raises the level of Relentless Damnation by 3.

C6- Obsession: If Leiptr is not on the field, and an enemy takes damage from a Sigil of Torment, the enemy will be automatically afflicted with Electro-Charged. The duration of Electro-Charged is increased to 5 seconds, regardless of Electro of Hydro aura. Multiple instances of Electro-Charged can be active at once. If an enemy afflicted by Electro-Charged is defeated, it will jump to the nearest enemy and its remaining duration will halved.

-

Additional Notes:

-This character will refuse to consume or prepare dishes that are cooked with crab roe.

-If you switch to another character in the middle of his autos and then switch back, Leiptr's expression will be angry for a few seconds before going back to normal.

-As he does not possess a Vision, quests requiring you to use a Vision to hone in on certain objects will not function as they should with Leiptr as the active character.

-Ideal Artifact set: Thundering Fury or Gilded Dreams.

-

Voice Lines (Keep in mind, these are meant for the player / Traveler)

Hello: Greetings. My name is Leiptr. For one reason or another, I've been charged with overseeing you for the time being. Whatever reasoning milady has with your continued existence has yet to be revealed to me, but her will is mine. Try not to disappoint, will you?

Chat: Annoyances: It seems there's an endless amount of trouble waiting to reveal itself. Come, you and I shall deal with it to save the hassle in the future.

Chat: Her Majesty's Will: Before taking action, you must first first consider as to whether or not Her Majesty would approve of your actions or not. If the answer is yes, you mustn't hesitate for even a moment.

Chat: The Surface: The light cascading over Teyvat's surface, while beautiful, is sickeningly bright... Hm? Oh, don't mind me. I'm simply looking for some shade.

When It Rains: Unfortunate, but not unwelcome. If what I've heard about the rain is true, then seeing it rain like this fills me with nothing but joy.

After The Rain: The scent left by the rain is one of the only true pleasantries to the surface. Perhaps a trip to Fontaine is due, to see if they have a cologne for this scent...

When Thunder Strikes: What lovely weather we're having. Don't you think?

When It Snows: Delightful. Her Majesty says we can use fresh snow to make 'snow angels'. Will you join me?