𝖔𝖓𝖊

There i was, sat in the bathroom by myself. My friends werent at school today and my brother (Gareth) wouldnt let me hang out with him and his freak friends. His bestfriend is eddie "the freak" munson. Ive never really talked to him but from what ive heard, hes a bad person.

"Freya" i hear Gareth call my name
"What do you want now"
"Can you fill in lucas' spot for hellfire tonight because hes got his game."
"are you joking" i snap back
"no please we really need you"
i sigh. "Fine. But i want something in return"
"Thanks sis" he replied
Wow. He hasnt called me sis in a long time.

Im getting ready to go to that hellburn or whatever the fuck that stupid group is called. I put on the shirt that Gareth gave me. It looks a bit demonic but whatever. After i put the shirt on i realised how fat i looked in it. I went to the bathroom and forced myself to throw up. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓. Atleast i thought it was.

I arrived at 5:00 and they were already set up. It was Mike, Dustin, Gareth and Eddie. The freak. I sit on the log infront of me and suddenly Dustin speaks up.
"Damn you look fat in that shirt"
Here we go.
Gareth laughed but Mike and Eddie stayed quiet.
"Yeah i guess i do"
I covered my stomach with my jacket. Why were they so horrible to me. It had always been like this.
We continued to play D&D and our team won.
"Yessss we won!" Mike exclaimed
"No thanks to Freya though" Gareth added
"Fuck off you weirdo" i replied
I walked away and heard my brother shout "Says you your a slut"

*Eddies pov*

After she had left i said to the group "Why are you guys so horrible to her"
"Because shes a bitch" Gareth and Dustin said.
"Whatever" i reply