my fault?...

[Preston/ Clone Riggy's POV]

I woke up like a normal day but the words from the freak couldn't leave my head and I hate it when I decided to ignore it I heard The Boss call me so I came over..

"You idiot, why didn't you stop them from leaving? You literally chatted with your enemy and didn't do anything! Why weren't you there to guard the doors?!" The Boss seemed furious at me..

"sorry Boss but I got sleepy and decided to go to my room and sleep then I heard noises so I want to see what the noises where and when I got there only the freak was there and I was going to stop him but he told me something that made me think but then he got away" I tried explaining in a way he wouldn't 100% think everything was my fault

"really?! Sleep?! We were so close in this plan so you couldn't lower your guard, yet you did! Aughh just because you were the only clone who survived the og I forgive you but one more mistake and you'll see and feel what happened to Royalmelon" The Boss was really furious at me.....

" I'm so sorry I swear this wont happen again ill make up for it!" I didn't want to die yet...

"Promise it cause you are the only one I have left but if you turn out useless like the others like I said you will pay for it" The Boss turned around and looked at the cameras thingy

"yeah, im sorry, ill fix my mistakes by trying to capture the freak again..." I was scared at how violent The Boss was at me, he was never that violent towards me, but I get his point.

"hopefully you don't turn as useless cause what I thought was nice would be all just a waste" The Boss sounded a bit annoyed

"ill be leaving now" I backed away while I heard him say

"please do", how rude and odd of him being like that towards me the last time he was a bit angry at me was when the freak and the pear passed the USB drive through the portal.... Did I really screw up that badly? Probably, but it wasn't all my fault, that freak has made me feel guilty and I know it, specially after the argument we had... did he really went through all that? Cause he did have a pretty shitty life and something tells me it wasn't everything he has been through...

"I should probably rest now unless I want to sleep during the day again and get yelled at by The Boss like what just happened" and like that I went to my room wondering if what the freak said was actually true... maybe The Boss is actually meaner and is just using me and wouldn't care if I died, I mean he didn't even react to the other clones die but he sounded annoyed that they do what he wanted them to do... should I rebel against him? No, that's dumb I don't want to die like Melon..but if I manage to kill The Boss? Maybe it is worth it..