𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙

The screen lights up showing black with Athena's voiceover saying Game over Matthews. But it's not the end for you.

Eric voiceover yelling saying I'll fucking kill you both! You two fucking bitches! You two fucking bitches!"

The door that he's locked in from the previous movie, is heard closing shut as he continues screaming. "I'll fucking kill you two! No! No! No! No! No!"

"I don't understand the point of repeating those words." Harry says in confusion.

"Lots of movies do it, so you know what's going on." All horror movie fans point out to him.

A machine is seen, before the cold floor is seen with a gun sitting on it as a bright light is on. Eric Matthews turns over from his back to his stomach trying to reach his gun.

"Boo, we have to now watch him try to escape. I thought we was finished watching him." The people who dislike Eric called out around the room in agreement.

He's hand starts shaking as he's crying, before he drops his hand hitting the floor.

"What a big baby." Draco scoffs.

"To bad and to sad for you especially since nobody really likes you." Bellatrix deadpans.

He turned back onto his back, he breathed heavily before he started untying one pair of his boots.

He starts crawling while holding onto the boot, he puts the boot on top of the gun making it move slightly, before quickly using his boot to get his gun.

"I don't see what good having his gun will do for him especially since I doubt it even has enough bullets to take down the door and he's still chained up." Snape sneered.

"That gun isn't really good at the moment." All muggleborn witches and wizards pointed out together.

Eric holds his gun in his hands as he pulls off the bottom of it. To see how many bullets he has left that is if he has any at all.

He continues crying, before throwing it on the floor when he notices the gun has been stripped of its ammo.

"Obviously they would have taken them out mudblood." Lucius scoffs.

The Hoffman family and John snort to themselves at Eric's plain stupidity.

"Karma that's all it is." Theo says rolling his eyes.

He's lying while crying on the floor. He lifts his head up still crying before he puts his boot in front of him, he puts the gun in the boot.

"A complete waste of time but whatever." Blaise rolls his eyes.

"Crying isn't gonna solve anything besides you got yourself into that mess so it's a you problem." The people who dislike Eric say at the same time with smirks on their faces.

He throws the boot towards where the light is but the boot doesn't get far, he uses the string to pull the shoe back to him.

He breathes heavily, he's now holding a flashlight in his hand as he starts standing up looking around and he starts banging on the wall.