𑁍 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 + 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𑁍

Start from the beginning

8. I reserve 2 to 10 days for creating a cover. During this time, please be patient and do not spam me with messages/comments. The cover will reach you within this timeframe, guaranteed.

9. After accepting the previewed cover and deeming it doesn't need modifications, you have 2 days to complete the payment. After the payment is complete, I will send you the graphic via email/discord. The payment needs to be completed from the account you are requesting a graphic for. I do not accept backups anymore!

10. If the payment is not made on time, the cover will become PREMADE and you are going to be put on BLACKLIST. If you cannot complete the payment in those 2 days because you have a problem, I can extend it to a maximum of 7 days. Also, if you happen to not complete the payment because of a natural (or not) disaster, or anything similar, you can reach out to me anytime, and I'll make sure to understand your situation; from that point on, I will give you the necessary time to complete the payment, and after you do so, I'll make sure to send you your graphic.

11. The graphic must be used for a minimum of 2 weeks if accepted. If not, again, you are going to be put on BLACKLIST.

12. Please credit me in the book description/dedicated chapter for the entire period during which you use the cover.

13. I don't make any graphics for Cover/Graphic Shops.

14. I reserve the right to refuse an order if I believe I cannot fulfill it.

15. No shop hopping! Please do not place the same order at other Graphic Shops because I will not consider your order. Those who do this will be placed on the BLACKLIST. It's a matter of mutual respect. I don't compete with others regarding graphics and I don't like to waste my time creating a graphic that you'll compare with someone else's version. I prefer to believe that you trust in my ability and imagination once you place an order with me.

16. Before placing an order you need to add this book to your public reading list and give it a shoutout on your profile message board (tag me when you make the shoutout). This step it's not mandatory for the RETURNING CLIENTS, but if you are a NEW CLIENT, you need to complete this step BEFORE placing the order.

17. The graphics will be sent via email, Discord, or through a Pinterest link.

18. If you make any modifications to the graphic after I send it to you (like removing my signature, adding a text, an effect etc.), you will be put on the BLACKLIST, and you will also receive a very elegant and cute block. (:

19. I don't make any changes to the graphic once too much time has passed since it was accepted. I think this is fair, as I can't remember what effects, fonts and other resources I used

20. If the payment says to READ and COMMENT your oppinions on one of my books, I expect you to do exactly that. I received so many comments that always showed me that you did not read anything, that it's becoming very disturbing to me. Please, do not comment anything if you're not going to read the whole chapter. The chapters in every book of mine are very long, and you cannot read them in 2-3-5 minutes, alright? You can't! Don't try to gaslight me anymore, cause' it won't work. I expect comments that show me that you READ the chapter, not just that you scrolled through it. Also, please, for the love of the Lord, DO NOT COPY THE SAME COMMENTS OR MAKE SIMILAR ONES WITH THE ONES IN THE COMMENT SECTION! It's so disrespectful! I will refuse to send the graphic/graphics if this rule is not respected.

21. All of the graphics can be used ONLY on Wattpad.

IMPORTANT: Along the way, I will likely add or modify some rules, so please review them before placing an order.

Also, when placing an order, please mention the following password in the form: the first letter of your Wattpad username, followed by a flower that you like. It is important to mention it to ensure that you have read and understood the rules above. The password will change over time, so please review this section again before placing a new order.

IMPORTANT: I don't own some of the pictures that I use in my graphics, and especially the ones I used in my old designs. The credit goes to their rightful owner

If you've made it this far, congratulations! You're a very conscientious person who pays attention to rules

If you've made it this far, congratulations! You're a very conscientious person who pays attention to rules. Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to receiving your order in the future!

 Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to receiving your order in the future!