'Shut up, shut up, shut up—'

"This is what he gets for trying to force me into any kind of pact. He seems to be having some trouble switching back, but it'll only be a matter of time." Itadori but not Itadori and most definitely Sukuna RIPPED THE TOP HALF OF HIS DAMN UNIFORM OFF.

"PUBLIC INDECENCY!" y/n cringed but kept her eyes open. Closing them would be a death sentence.

'Damn, he's super built. What's his workout regime?'

'Cut him.'

'SHUT UP'

"I gave it some thought, and figured I could do this." definitely Sukuna continued before thrusting his own damn hand into his chest, giggling all weird and 💩.

Fushiguro was still frozen, "Wha-What are you—"
Y/n was fighting to stay still.

'IT'S RIGHT THERE YOU SCARED LITTLE ♀🐶, GET IT! LICK IT OR SOMETHING, JUST GIVE IT-!'

'HELL NO IM NOT GONNA LICK IT, YOU DEGENERATE, I'M TRYING TO FOCUS RIGHT NOW!'

Sukuna was bleeding from the damn mouth but still ripped his vessel's heart right out and held it up. Ohhh there was so much blood. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.

"I'm taking the brat hostage." Sukuna sneered as he tossed away the still beating heart like it was garbage, "I can live without this right here, but the same can't be said for the brat. Switching with me means he dies. And, just for good measure..." bro proceeded to swallow a whole finger.

"I'm gonna faint." y/n mumbled as she teetered a bit.

"Don't you dare!" Fushiguro hissed, looking back and forth between his classmate and Sukuna in a panic.

Translation: please don't leave me with this psycho

"And with that, I'm as free as a bird! Now you can be scared," Sukuna chimed as he flaunted those sharp 🍑 nails of his, "I'll kill you both. For no reason at all!"

🚚ed up. This entire situation was 🚚ed up!
Even now, with this freak Sukuna right in front of her, y/n still didn't feel scared in the slightest.

Instead, she had a bunch of messed up thoughts running through her head! Ohhhh the voices...

Out of the corner of her eye, y/n spotted Fushiguro readying himself to square up. They were fighting, then? Okay, y/n could help out a bit.

"You clearly don't get it, Itadori will switch back. Even if it means he'll die." Fushiguro's voice was oddly calm for someone facing off against a weirdo like Sukuna, "That's just the kind of person he is."

"You're giving him way too much credit. Sure, he's a little tougher than most humans, but that doesn't change a thing." Sukuna retorted with a grin as he wiped blood from his mouth, "Just a moment ago, the brat was scared to tears as he was on the verge of death. Going on and on about his regrets and nonsense like that. I know for a fact he doesn't have the guts to kill himself!"

Y/n glanced at her sea urchin classmate. She could tell his brain was working up a plan, but he was shaking quite a bit. Did she wanna let him do this alone?

"Yo, Fushiguro." y/n murmured, drawing his attention back to her, "You trust Itadori, right?" a little blink, followed by a nod, "I understand. Then it's settled!"

Curse her inability to feel fear!
Curse the damned sword!
And curse her grand— no, no no no he was off limits.

"After this, we're all going to KFC! You, Itadori, Kugisaki, and I!" y/n declared with a grin, "I'll make sure of it!"

𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 || 𝗝𝗨𝗝𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗨 𝗞𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara