Rohit Missing part

In the midst of the tense atmosphere, accusations echoed through the room, directed at Abhira like arrows finding their mark. Vidya, with a disapproving tone, criticized her manners and questioned her understanding of family ethics. She scornfully remarked, "Tumhari pass to family hi nhi hai" (You don't even have a family). Suvarna, equally upset, blamed Abhira for Rohit's departure, lamenting that her daughter Ruhi was now left alone. Fufasa joined in, expressing dissatisfaction since Abhira's arrival, claiming that nothing had been good since then.

Armaan, torn between his family and his feelings for Abhira, couldn't stand the accusations. He grabbed her, his frustration boiling over, and warned, "If something happens to my brother because of you, Abhira, I won't spare you." Armaan's mother continued her taunts, intensifying the verbal assault on Abhira.

Defiantly, Abhira defended herself, asserting that Rohit was not a child to be influenced by her words. She urged them to reflect on the reasons behind Rohit's departure, emphasizing his deep love for his mother and brother.

The situation escalated as Daadisa entered, brandishing the last memory Abhira had of her mother, Akshara. Refusing to part with it, Daadisa coldly showed Abhira the cherished item. Desperation and sadness filled Abhira's eyes as she begged for the memento, recognizing its significance as her mother's last memory.

Armaan, conflicted, asked Daadisa to return it. However, he hesitated, leaving Abhira to witness the hurt in his eyes. Just as he was about to intervene, Abhira collapsed, her strength waning. Armaan swiftly scooped her up, attempting to revive her with water, but she remained unresponsive.

Panicked, Armaan called on his cousin Krish to summon a doctor. The medical professional arrived promptly, diagnosing Abhira with trauma. The dire prognosis emphasized the importance of a safe environment for her recovery. As regret filled Armaan, he realized the weight of his actions and the toll they had taken on Abhira.

In the wake of these events, the atmosphere in the household became more tens the blame momentarily forgotten as the focus shifted to Abhira's well-being. The tangled web of emotions and relationships had reached a breaking point, leaving everyone to confront the consequences of their actions.
As Abhira awoke, the echoes of the painful truth reverberated through her solitude, tears streaming down her face in the empty room. Recalling the unfulfilled promise of protection from Armaan, she felt compelled to preserve her self-respect. In the stillness of the night, a resolute Abhira quietly left, brushing aside the desperate pleas of the guard.

The next morning, Armaan, waking to an empty space beside him, frantically called out for Abhira. Panicking as her phone remained silent, he rifled through the cupboard, realizing the stark reality of her absence. Filled with self-reproach, he faced the daunting truth – Abhira had left.

Descending like a defeated soul, Armaan faced the inquiries of his concerned family. Shock rippled through his mother and Vidya, while Daadisa and Fufa sa deemed her departure a relief, citing it as the reason for Rohit's departure.

Rohit, having overheard the commotion, interjected with a revelation – Abhira was innocent. Questioning the cousin gang, he uncovered the truth about Abhira's ordeal. With a resounding clap, Rohit commended their support for Abhira, reminding Armaan of his unfulfilled promise to protect.

In the midst of the family's awakening to their own shortcomings, a guard arrived bearing a parcel for Rohit. Unveiling a court letter, the revelation of Abhira's legal action for mental torture left the room in stunned silence. Rohit, with a mixture of admonishment and reproach, highlighted the consequences of their behavior.

As Armaan snatched the letter, a desperate plea echoed in his mind. "God, please save my Abhira. I acknowledge our faults, and this time, the fault lies with me and my family." The narrative unfolded, weaving a tale of remorse, realization, and the harsh consequences of a broken promise.