It was nice to have a kind, somewhat normal person as a classmate, but a line would have to be drawn.

'At this rate, I'll see him die right in front of me.'

Ijichi seemed to notice the distraught look on Itadori's face and stepped in front of him to block the woman from his line of sight, "She's a guardian who was here to visit." the woman and the managers went back and forth as she tried to fight her way through, so Ijichi spoke up, "Please stay back. There's a possibility someone spread a highly toxic gas throughout the center. We can't share any more details at this time."

Y/n closed her eyes and turned her face away as the woman dropped to her knees, covering her face and beginning to cry.

"Fushiguro, Kugisaki, L/n." Itadori's tone was steady, but y/n didn't like where the statement was going, "We're gonna save those survivors."

"Of course we will." Kugisaki agreed.

Fushiguro only hummed while y/n remained quiet, her e/c gaze seeming just a bit more fiery than before.

The approached the entrance to block 2 with while Ijichi remained a distance away, reminding them to be careful before her prepared to put up a veil.

It was mere moments before only black emerged from the sky, covering the area and darkening their surroundings as Itadori looked up in amazement.

"Hey, it's night already?" he breathed.

"It's a veil to make sure whatever happens here is blocked off from the outside world." y/n explained, "Nobody will hear our screams as we're brutally murdered."

Kugisaki grimaced, "L/n."

"Apologies, Kugisaki. We'll all go shopping together afterwards." y/n chuckled as she slung an arm over her shorter companion, "And we'll eat yummy food too!"

"Is food ever not on your mind?" Kugisaki sighed, her lips quirked upwards into a slight smile.

Fushiguro brought out one of his divine dogs, the white and fluffy shikigami kind of just chilling as Itadori gave him pats, "This way, we'll be alerted if the curse is near."

"Good boy, we're counting on you." Itadori hummed with a warm smile before they headed in, the Divine Dog taking the lead.

Something was instantly wrong from the moment they entered. From their red tinted surroundings, to the unmistakable and sickening scent of death.

They hadn't even been running for a minute before Fushiguro and his shikigami skidded to a halt, "Wait!"

'Don't look up, don't look up...' y/n looked up and found that the damn ceiling wasn't even in sight.

"Fushiguro?" y/n inquired with a tense smile, "Wasn't this damned building only two story?"

"Hm."

"It is, isn't it?" Itadori questioned.

"C-Calm yourself, it's clearly a maisonette!" Kugisaki protested as y/n frantically nodded her agreement before looking to her being haired classmate for reassurance.

He looked like he was going to 💩 himself.

'Oh we're dead. We're so damn dead, I can see my ancestors telling me how dumb this 💩 was.' y/n turned away with a smile practically frozen to her face, "Alrighty, then it's time for us to—  🚚, THE DOOR IS GONE!"

The others immediately looked back and found a bunch of dingy 🍑, dirty looking pipes covering the space where they'd literally just entered.

"L/n, what did you do with the door?" Itadori demanded and y/n recoiled with an appalled look.