"Yeah, all right, I've heard enough about what you two think..."

"You want to know why your daughter's sitting in that cell?" Athena interrupts him, "You failed. Your daughter is a nightmare because the two of you are a nightmare. Now get the hell out of my station."

"All units reports to LAX for emergency perimeter."

They ignore the shouting behind them as they ask, "Where do you need us?"

✆✆✆✆

Athena looks to Maria as they drive to the airport, "You shouldn't have lied about there being 911 calls. That's easy enough to call a bluff on."

"Who said I was lying? Four or five neighbors called. Noise complaints, blocked street from too many cars, and a couple other complaints. Athena, this is why you gotta tell me what you are planning. Trust me, I want to help May just as much as you do. That's my little sister."

"Did May ever tell you this was happening?" Athena asks as they pull up.

Maria shakes her head, "She knows I would've either done something about it or told you. Trust me, May and I will be having words about this."

They go into professional mode as they walk through the airport and meet up with a Captain, "Sergeant and Officer? Nice to meet you. Captain Dowers, airport security."

"What's the status?"

"Well, it went down just off Dockweiler into the water. We got departures grounded on the taxiways. Arrivals with no gates. Got air traffic control and NTSB up my ass. My guys are spread all over hell trying to keep this place on lockdown till we can figure out what's going on. I just hope to God it isn't a...isn't a bomb or ISIS or whatever. I know that emergency manual cold. But nothing prepares you for this."

Maria and Athena turn to stop him, "Okay, just breathe. We panic, everyone else panics. We've got to be the calmest people in the room at all times."

Athena nods in agreement, "LAPD is here and ready to assist."

As Captain Dowers starts to go over some things with them, people interrupt, "Excuse me. Excuse us. Do you have any information about the accident? They're not telling us a thing, and I'm looking for my husband. His name is Dale Marks. He was in 4-B. He was probably wearing his Mets cap. He usually wears his Mets cap."

"I heard there were survivors," A man starts.

Athena tries to calm them all down, "Okay, look, folks, folks, folks, look. As soon as we have updates for you, we will pass them along."

Maria adds, "I know this is a difficult situation, but the finest first responders are out there right now doing everything they can for your loved ones."

Other officers come to escort them away and calm them down further as Captain looks at them, "Breaks your heart, doesn't it?"

"Worst part is yet to come."

"Flight 207 crew in need of assistance, waiting to deplane. We have a passenger who is out of control," Captain Dowers radio crackles to life. 

"Copy, officer responding."

Athena shakes her head, "What, a plane just crashed and some jackass is complaining about not getting his extra bag of nuts? No, sir, not today. Let's go, Officer Nash."

✆✆✆✆

Athena and Maria walk onto the plane where various people are yelling, "This is totally unnecessary."

"What's the matter with you people?!"

"Excuse us. Excuse us. Excuse us, sir," Maria follows Athena where they see an officer duct taping a man to a seat with tape over his mouth, "Someone want to tell us what's going on here?"