EPILOGUE ( edited)

( modern time)

It was a nice day out. Me and two best friends Akira and daki was out shopping. "Hey michikatsu, daki look isn't this dress pretty? Should I try it on?" Our bubbly best freind Akira asked. " Yeah, totally" daki said looking at the dress she showed. " Yeah it will totally look cute on you" i said. ( Michikatsu is a girl in my version of the modern era.)

Akira squealed as she went in to the dressing room. " Any way when is your rich boy muzan coming"she asked as she chewed on a peice if bubble gum. " Heyyyyy...stop saying that to my husband! he is rich because he is an heir to his father's company and I ain't the one who's dating gay eyes!" I threw a minor comeback at her. " Yeah yeah whatever answer my question michi"

She said rolling her eyes. Even though she tried to hide it a little blush came up her face. " He said he will come in five minutes but who knows he has to get the kids from kindergarten." I said looking at my phone. Someone snuck up behind me kissed me on the cheek as two 6 year olds hugged me from the front. " Hey kagami. Hey makoto" I said patting their heads .  I turned around and pecked my husband's cheek. " Hey muzan." I said as he let go of my waist.

" Get a room you two." Daki said looking at her phone. I rolled my hands at her comment. " Hey guys how do I look!" Akira said as she came out of the dressing room. She had cute pink sundress with a little coverage showing. " Hey muzan!" She greeted my husband. " It look cute on you." I said as daki nodded not bothering to look as her eyes were glued to her phone. " Are you guys done. Cause I am ?" I asked as they both nodded. Akira quickly changed in to her outfit.

We paid and Left the shop. We offered to drop them off but they declined saying they were getting a ride from Douma a.k.a gay eyes.

We hopped on to muzan's red mercedes and went home. Kagami and makoto fell asleep in the backseats of the car and we drove to over house that was a 30 minute drive. We came to over neighbourhood where rich people live and parked at our house

We each carried one of our kids in to their rooms that was located next each other

( Imagine this with separate rooms that are big)

We kissed them good night and went to our living room.we cuddled as we watched a movie. He nuzzled his nose in my neck and suddenly bit my neck making me moan. " Honey wait until night." I said patting his hand. " Noooo~ I want it now~~" he whined as he kissed my cheek. " Shhh let me focus." I said shushing him. He smiled a devilish grin as took my chin and force me to look at him. " But I don't have to wait for this do I " he said as he came closer and kissed me on the lips i kissed him back as I opened my mouth to let his tongue roam inside.

❤️Smut is in this part if uncomfortable skip this❤️

Started to groan as he groped one of my boobs. Making me moan in to the kiss. " Shh keep quiet you don't wanna wake up the kids do you?" He asked as he unzipped my zipper and took off my gown until my waist to give him more to grope. With his free hand he turned me around so I was facing him. I sat down on his dick as I started to move making him groan as I grinded on his clothed dick.

I could feel a bulge forming under his pants as I unzipped his pants and took it off. " We shouldn't do this here let's go to the bed room" he said lifting me of the couch and putting his waist between my legs. I put my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist as he carried me to our room. He put me on the bed as he to sat down on it himself. We resumed what we were doing

I took off his pants and boxers and he took of my dress. Further taking off my bra and panty. I sat down on his legs and started to strock his cock as he nibbled on my neck. Groping my chest. I started to stroke his hard dick faster as he groped me faster. I moaned as I came on his legs as his cock cummed on my hands.he put my ass on his face as I was now facing his hard cock again. He slipped his tongue in to my cunt as put his tip in to my mouth licking it. He started to lick my insides as I took his dick in mouth until it hit my throat. I bobbed my head up and down as I started to suck on it. " Fuck..baby you taste so good" he said as he rammed his tongue in my cunt as he slurped up my dripping wetness as I pumped the space that I couldn't fit in my mouth as I sucked on it. After a few minutes pass we both cummed. My cum
went all over his face and he cummed inside my mouth which I gladly drank down.

I sat on the floor as he sat up on the edge of our bed. " What do you need daddy I am here to give it to you" i said bowing my head as my long black hair with red tips covered my face.

"Hmm give me a tit fuck baby." He said lifting my head up. I noded as I pushed my big breasts against his cock as I started to pump it up and down. I groan as his dick became hard again and so did he. He covered his eyes with his forearm blushing as he groaned. His eyes rolled back as his head and his dick started to twitch that indicates that his close. " Baby I'm gonna cum" he said. He touched my boobs as he looked up saying. "I'm cumming..." His semen splashed all our my face as I wiped it with the back of my hand.

" What else do you need daddy" I asked as I let go of my boobs. " Please be a good girl and relive some pain from daddy's cock by giving a blow job" he said pointing at his hardened dick that rose up. I once again nodded as I took his wet dick in my mouth again sucking on it I pumped it up and down while bobbing my head. My mouth started to hurt from how his hard dick filled my mouth up. Jaw felt like it was gonna burst but finally he cummed with a groan and released in side my mouth.

" For doing a good job come on top and sit down at daddy's cock would ya." He said as he patted his lap. I went on top of him as came closer until our chests were touching I guided his dick to my entrance as his tip went inside making me moan. Slowly his whole dick went inside it and stretched me out. Even though we have done it a few times he would always stretch me out I moaned as he started to move his hips causing me to moan out of pleasure that was covering the pain.

"Good girl. Now ride daddy's cock" he commanded as I  moved my hips as I went up and down as his cock slammed in my insides making me moan loudly. He took me in a french kiss as his tongue slipped in as I moaned in our kiss. Saliva started to drip from the corner of my mouth as I sped up slamming his cock in to me faster until he cummed groaning. We separated to take a breath as a string of saliva separated us " daddy you stretch me out so well" i moaned.

I thought that he was gonna pull out I was in a suprise as he just lifted my waist up as his dick started to harden again. "Oh baby you thought I was done. Today I'm gonna make you scream out my name from your mouth baby." He said as he thrusted making me scream moan. I grabbed a pillow and let out a moan as he started thrust in and out making me scream. He started thrusts in a rhythm as he thrust in and out of me. His dick started to twitch inside me as he thrusted in me eradicaly. Making my voice even louder than before. " I'm coming baby.." he said as hot liquid was ejected in to my cunt. We caught our breaths as he pulled out his creamy white liquid dripped down my shaking Legs as we laid together panting. He kissed me good night and we went in to a deep slumber.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys so this is the epilogue I put some smut cause some of y'all are impatient for the 8k special that I'm going to post that will be the end of specials. So yeah that's it I hope your having a good day or night and as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your beloved
~A/n chan ~