765 likes @ydk

765 likes
@ydk.raina - beach bum ☀️

90 comments

........

Me and Shanti arrived there around 2:40 pm and entered the backyard. You could hear the low music playing in the background while layers of voices over it.

"Let's drop our bags and I'll go get us drinks."

"okayy"

We walked towards an empty seat that me and shanti could share and dropped our bags. Then, Ashanti left to go get us some drinks.
As I sat down, I took of my t-shirt and shorts, also my hat and smoothen out my hairs that were lifting upwards. I made sure our bags were safely covered and walked to sit at the edge of the pool. I tried to recognise some people from before I left but I didn't see anyone.

I was there for a while until I saw a shadow behind me. I turned around and saw a boy that looked around my age.
"Yo lil ma, I ain't mean to scare you" He laughed. Nigga what's the joke I'm tryna laugh too.

"hi?" I replied, trying to give the hint I didn't want to talk.

"Damn, you not gonna ask for my name or something?"

"I don't know you?" I said sarcastically, getting up trying to walk back to our seat.

"So you don't wanna get to know me?" He replied, blocking my way.

Suddenly, an arm went around my shoulder. I look to my left to see... notti?

"Yo, you good mh?" He asked me.
I nodded in response, wondering where this sudden change of energy towards me came from.

——————————————-

-Notti Osama3:10pm

-Notti Osama
3:10pm

"Yo Dd, I'm gonna get something to drink. U want anything?"

"Nah, I'm good mh"
I nodded in response.

I walked outside and grabbed a drink from the cooler. It smelt like alcohol, smoke and sex out here.
I looked around before walking back inside and saw Raina talking to a dreadhead.
She looked uncomfortable though. Tf is this nigga saying to her.

I walked up to them and slid my arm over her left shoulder. She looked at me. Looked like relief.

"Yo, you good mh?"
She nodded in response. She is obviously not good.

"Wait, is you her nigga?" The dreadhead asked.

"Yh, you need smth gang?"

"Nah, I'm straight" He said walking away.

I turned to Raina.

"Fuck you doing out here alone?" I asked her. That's when I actually took in what she was wearing.

She had on a red swimsuit and jewellery. She looks so good in it. Her face is beautiful man.

"Notti? Did you hear me?"

"Nah, sorry what you said?"

"I said thank you for that. Anyways, I came here with shanti and she went to get us drinks"

"Aight, I'll stay until she comes back then"

She shrugged in response and walked back to her seat as I followed. She sat down, putting how hat back on, laying down slightly as I sat at the edge of the chair, texting Dd.

————————————

author's note:hi bookies! this is the next chapter

author's note:
hi bookies! this is the next chapter. I hope y'all enjoyed it. I felt bad that I didn't update since more people are reading so I quickly spent 45 minutes on this chapter.
What do y'all think about Raina and notti?? Cute or nahh?
Anyways, bye 😘😘