Sasori Charluse

Beginne am Anfang

╔════════════╗

♚ P E R S O N A L I T Y ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Normal mood ↫

↬ Sasori is easy going, but quick to fight if she so pleases. She is known for her past of being both a dancer and a fighter. Due to being an entertainer in her past she shows that through her personality with her teases and eccentric personality. She gets along well with others except those that don't care for an entertainer's perspective.

↬ Temper ↫

↬ Due to her background, she can often keep a calm mind and stay pretty stable for a while. That is until something offends her typically. Then she gets overly upset. She tries to keep her temper to a minimum due to not wanting to hurt people and fight rarely, but she can't help it.

↬ Discipline ↫

↬ Sasori isn't very disciplined and never has been. She was always a rebellious girl, especially when she hit her early teens. She will still do what she is supposed to for the Edens Zero crew, but will most likely go about it her own way.

↬ Strengths ↫

↬ Sasori has grown physically strong due to her background. She has the strength of around three grown men naturally just in her arm strength. This isn't even counting her background with her swift and flexible movements, ether, and speed.

↬ Weaknesses ↫

↬ Although she attempts to hide it, Sasori's mental state isn't at the strength it could be. She is often described as a hollow tigress. A beautiful and strong girl but there is nothing much holding her together mentally. Most of everything she does is merely a front to hide her mental agony.

↬ Drive/dreams ↫

↬ Like the others, Sasori's main goal is to see Mother and wish for her family to live free lives.

↬ Fears ↫

↬ Sasori has a fear of being nothing but a toy in the Aoi cosmos. To many people, her family is meant to be just that. Those that are in her family are meant to be nothing but entertainment to others.

↬ Likes ↫

↬ She enjoys dancing, even with the memories. To her it gives her a feeling of freedom and like she had some type of joy in her life.

↬ Dislikes ↫

↬ Sasori doesn't enjoy any sort of reading or having to wait for things. Although she tries to be patient, she finds it hard.

↬ Soft spot ↫

↬ She has a soft spot for those born and raised on Nero 73. Those who have only known their entire lives to be entertainment pieces to those of higher government and those with money.

↬ Depression ↫

↬ Remembering her time in the ring or being used as a poster girl always disturbs her. The horrible memories flood in and make it nearly impossible to sleep.

↬ Mental disorder ↫

↬ Insomnia, Anxiety, PTSD

↬ Habits ↫

↬ Sasori's main habit is humming songs she used to dance to while on Nero 73. She also has a habit of breaking small things between her fingers such as pencils.

❝I'm tired of being a toy for Shura's enjoyment.❞

❞