OLD SPARKS { THE END } ( edited)

I was anxious as morning turned to afternoon turned to evening and then night. I couldn't even notice all the pretty colours that was in the sky as slowly the moon rose. I was too keen on my thoughts about if should I go or not. I was pacing around the house feeling nervous and sick to my stomach.

A silhouette of a person slowly made her way towards me. " Hey kokoshibo San. Are you feeling nervous to go to that mountain" tamayo asked as she walked beside me stoping at the side of me. My eyes went wide and looked toward tamayo in a state of panic. " Don't worry I don't judge. He is your true love and nothing can change that. Even I who has a huge hatred for him couldn't. You can't keep on saying that you don't love him. I know you do" she said as calmly she was not even a little bothered.

" H-how did y-you know??" I question as my words slipped out as a stuttering mess. " Yesterday when you took a while to cook dinner I went to check up on you and saw your whole interaction between muzan. You two did not notice me cause I hid my aura with one of yushiro's spells" she said staring at the moon. I stood their listening to all of this. " Isn't the moon lovely tonight?" I asked looking up at the sky that was lit with stars and the moon.

" Now don't keep him waiting kokoshibo San. You must go. " Tamayo san said eagerly. Kagami and makoto came to my sides and held on to my hands as I hesitantly worked my way up the mountain.

Tamayo stared up at us as we disappeared from her vision. " I wish luck on your journey kokoshibo San. May we meet in this life or in an another life again " she said to her self as she went in to her house.

Muzan pov.

I was patiently waiting for kokoshibo's arrival. I was gazing at the stary sky that highlighted the lonely dark sky. I heard someone coming up the mountain. I turned around to see kokoshibo with our two kids asending the mountain they stoped in front of me as the children looked up to me with confusion. The daughter who I assume is kagami stared at me with a tilted head with a small smile. The other who I assume is makoto stared at me blankly not a drop of emotion in his face.

" Mom why are we here and who is he" he said pointing at me. Kokoshibo knelt down him and patted both of their head and slowly looked at me. " It's your father hun" she said with a smile. " Our father?" Kagami said looking dumbfounded. " Yes dear it is"

Kokoshibo came closer to me leaving only a small space between us. " Why did you invited us here" he asked crossing his arms. " I just wanted to apologise for everything I caused. The emotional and mental pain you went through is unimaginable. I never stoped loving you never. The reason is that I had a fake family is to disquies my self so no one can get suspicious from me. I know we - ....I promised to never keep secrets from you but I have failed you. I am the man who kept secrets from his pregnant wife and mest up badly. I know that you won't forgive me ever....but I needed to solve the misunderstanding. And again I knew I am five years behind all of this but the thing is I was too heart broken and had no motivation at all that you would ever understand or accept my apology. But I couldn't hide in a hole forever so I decided to change and sum up my courage to appropriatly apologize to you and show how sorry I am for causing you so much pain" he said as he ended his long apology.

This time it felt senseir and true. I couldn't hide how happy I was that he built up courage to apologise to me. He usually don't do that being the thick scull he is but I am glad he did.

" Well I accept your apology. I forgive you too. And I can't hide my love to you any longer. I never stoped loving you either. I love you so so so much muzan. I love you so much." I said looking away from him.

He looked surprised as he took me in an passionate kiss as I closed my eyes and wrapped my hands around his head allowing him to kiss me more. It felt like old fire sparks went around us as we shared a passionate moment of our own.

We separated and looked each other in their eyes falling more in love with each other after that we separated and looked at our kids who had blushing faces and blocking each others veiwes from their hands.

"All right guys you can look" I said as we chuckeled at our children's silly and cute behaviour.

"Isn't moon lovely tonight" muzan said as we embrased our children. " It is. It's very beautiful"

This was not the end of our journey. Yet it could be considered as a new beginning to our lovely future that was ahead of us. But this time. We were all together. As a lovely family.

Never to be broken again.

Akira got her one wish, to be reconnect with her family.

And we got to be a full and non broken family again.

I felt as if Akira was staring down at us protecting us on the way. After all we have a challenging but wonderful and memorable life ahead off us don't we. And we were going to take every step of the way as a family.

!The end!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Heyyyyy guys. How did you like the ending of this story. As we all know.

' Even if something is beautiful and want it to last forever , there is always an end '

So yeah this the books end I originally thought I would give them a wedding scene but nah I scrapped it. The most of this consist of muzans apology lol. I would make this in to a complete story after I publish the epilogue and the 8k special but until then stay sweet and stay awsome and don't forget to be nice to each other! And I hope your having a good day or night and as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Bye! Please read the next chap that would consist an epilogue and information about my next book

Your beloved
~ A/m Chan~