Chapter One, The Meeting

(A/N, I just wrote this chapter and then my phone shut down and deleted it all so give me strenght and love)

Two asgardian guards dragged you through giant halls of Asgard. You looked around and saw asgardians laughing and pointing at you. You showed them your mighty middle finger and rolled your eyes.

Suddenly the guards stopped and looked around. They started laughing. "What is so funny you mewling quims?", you spat. (haha, see what I did there) One of the guards turned at you and smirked. "There is no empty cells, you have to share", he chuckled. You sighed but nodded.

The guards opened some cells forcefield and threw you in. You landed on your face. Someone in the cell chuckled. You jumped up and saw a man staring at you with his emerald green eyes. The man had shoulder-lenght, raven black hair and he was skinny like a pencil. Then you realised who this man was. He was Loki.

You just stood there staring at this man. He smiled at you. "A-are you Loki? Loki Laufeyson?" you asked shakily. "Yes, I am. And you are?" he asked staring deeply in your eyes. "Oh.. Umm.. My name is (Y/N). Sorry you're just.. Well I'm kind of a big fan of yours", you said blushing. Loki nodded. He walked closer, so close that you could feel his breath. "I like your name. And you look really cute when you blush", he whispered. You blushed even more and hid your face behind your (H/C) hair. Loki laughed and walked to the other side of the room to sit on his bed. You decided to sit on the floor.

You looked around you. The room was white and bright. There was a wall fully made of this orange..ish see through forcefield. There was two beds, two chairs and a little table in the room. There was also a pile of books on the floor.

You lifted your head and saw Loki staring at you. You blushed. "Why are you staring at me?", you ask quietly. "Becouse you are beautiful", he flirts. You shake your head and smile. Suddenly you heard a whistle and one of the guards yelled:"Dinner!" Loki
stood up and walked towards the force field. It opened and the guard gave Loki a tray full of food. Then the force field closed again. You stood up and walked to Loki. He sat on the chair and placed the food on the table. You sat down, too. He smirked and gave you a plate. You took it and blushed when he touched your hand. There was one potato, a tiny steak and some salad on your plate. You realised how hungry you were and started eating.

*4 hours later, just becouse I'm lazy*

You sat on your bed and Loki sat on his. "Okay lights out!", some guard yelled. All the lights went off. Loki sighed and he layed down. "Okay, good night, (Y/N)", he said quietly. You laid down and pulled the covers on. "Good night, Loki."