The Finals Continue!

Începe de la început

"All right!" Class 1-B would look happy for their classmate. "Shiozaki, Good job!" Tetsutetsu would congratulate her on her victory.

Whilst on the class 1-A side, they didn't look too happy. "Man..." Jiro would scratch the back of her head.

Suddenly one student from class 1-B named Monoma, pops his head up from the wall separating the classes. "What's that? Didn't he say he'd settle this in a second?" He says in a taunting tone.

The students from class 1-A would just watch as the annoying blonde boy would rant about how their classmate loss to their classmate. But he was easily knocked out thanks to a oranged haired girl. "Sorry!" The girl would apologize for her own classmates behavior.

"What was that just now?" The people from class 1-A sweatdropped at what they just saw. After the match the pro-heroes would comment on Shiozaki and her Quirk. While Denki was currently being brought to recovery girl on a stretcher.

Back to where Class 1-A was Izuku would begin muttering. This led to everyone around him side-eyeing him. "M-Midoriya... you're muttering again." Y/N would be the one to snap him out of it.

Izuku would begin to blush in embarrassment. "O-Oh sorry... this is just like my hobby so... it happens a lot." Izuku would apologize.

"Now it's time for the next and fourth match!" Present Mics loud voice would announce. "We're just going to keep rolling along! Rush headlong towards the top!" Present Mic continues. The crowd would roar in excitement once again.

"It's like he's the epitome of the middle of the pack! From the hero course, it's Iida Tenya!" Iida would be on the stage as Present Mic announces his name. "Versus--"

"Fully equipped with support items! From the support course, it's Mei Hatsume!" A girl with pink hair and some equipment on would step on the stage as well.

"He's up against the support course huh?" Jiro says. A lot of questions would come out from the mouths of Class 1-A wondering how this would turn out

Well...

She was just using Iida to advertise her equipment. After about ten minutes later she would just walk out of bounds giving Iida the win. Yeah... it was embarrassing for our body Iida.

"H-Hatsume is out of bounds. Iida advances to the second round!" Midnight would stutter a bit being baffled on how this match went. "You tricked me...!" Iida would be angered.

"I'm sorry. I used you." Mei would apologize. Iida would furiously begin chopping the air in the background. "I hate you!"

Of course Izuku would begin writing on his book after the match. Uraraka would stand up from her chair having a pretty serious look on her face, she would go to the waiting room without her classmates knowing.

"Alright time to move to fifth match up!" Present Mic announces leading the crowd to once again roar in excitement. "Even though he is wearing a belt, he won't transform! From the hero course, it's Aoyama Yuga!"

Aoyama would be on the stare. He would also be staring weirdly at the camera like he knows we are watching. "Bonjour."

"Versus-- Is something going to come out of those horns? Well? From the hero course, it's Mina Ashido!" The alien pink girl did a little stretch as she stepped into the stage.

She snickers, a confident smile on her face. "My first match will be a piece of cake!"

From where 1-A was sitting, they would cheer on their classmates. "Mina, you can do it." Encouraged the frog girl. "Aoyama, get her!" Mineta would exclaim.