[ 2/2 ]

"Human, I swear if you don't wake up by the end of 0, I will kill everyone, destroy this place and then kill myself..."

Raon mumbled viciously as he curled up into a ball, laying on top of his human.

The 2 kittens were also there with their dongsaeng, rubbing their fur against their f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶u̶r̶e̶ guardian figure body.

The other allies were also in the room, but some couldn't make it because they were busy with their work, so they relied on a message to report to them if the young master had woken up.

"Aigoo, you unlucky bastard..." Eruhaben said, as he couldn't help but be worried about h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶ the unlucky bastard. It had been 5 days, since he had no sign of waking up, which was very concerning.

The door to the room then was abruptly opened revealing Kage.

"Kage-nim! Is there any words from the God of Death??" Rosalyn asked, as she went towards her asking about the current situation.

"That bastard wasn't that helpful at all. He said to let young master Cale be" Kage answered in frustration, cursing the God of Death for being useless in her head.

"What?! What does he mean to let Cale-yah be?!!" Choi Jung Soo and Sui Khan shouted at the same time. That bastard!!

"Let my dongsaeng be in this situation?? What if he never wakes up?" Alver asked through the communication orb. Choi Han was right beside him trying to maintain his composure from killing the God.

Ron was the same. He was trying to maintain his composure as he caressed his hidden dagger inside his pocket signaling that he's ready for any kind of necessary bloodshed.

"Haaa. I too don't know.. but, that bastard seemed oddly relieved and happy about something" Kage responded. "The only thing we could do for now is wait. That bastard said that he would wake up at any time"

"Haaaaa. This is really confusing.." Eruhaben sighed. What was the God happy about?

"6....5....4....3...!" Raon then jumped when he felt a little movement. "Human..! Human's waking up!!" Raon shouted making the others circling around him.

"Urkh..." before Cale could open his eyes properly, memories then soon flooded in his head as if those memories tried to force themselves in.

As the memories started to adjust in his head, that was then when he could properly open his eyes.

"Young master..!"
"Human....!!!"
"Cale, nyaaa!!!"
"You unlucky bastard..."
"Young master Cale!!!"

"Akhh-" Cale then flinched when his children suddenly jumped onto him and hugged him tightly as if he was in a coma for a whole year.

"What happened..."

"Haa. First of all, try to regain your consciousness"

After Cale regained full of his consciousness, he then sat up from the bed and looked at his allies that were surrounding him with a hint of worry.

"Haaaa. You passed out for 5 days straight" Alver said from the communication orb as he looked at his dongsaeng.

"Ohh, I see..."

"....haaa. your driving me nuts, dongsaeng. Is that all what you have to say? 'Ohh, I see'?"

.......

Alver then sighed for the nth time "I want you to explain why you fainted. You didn't use any ancient powers nor did you do anything dumb, right?"

Cale then frowned at his hyungs comment, does he not believe him that he wouldn't do anything stupid?