𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

Start from the beginning

He didn't care that you were older than him, two years was a reasonable distance to him and he knew he could take care of you regardless of age.

" I know you love me too." He was firm in his resolve.

You, on the other hand, were shocked. Never in a million years would you have guessed that he felt that way towards you. "What...?" His confession basically rendered you speechless, "If this is a joke Naoya, it's not fucking funny anymore."

Ever since you first met him, you had always seen him as a cute, younger brother. He was always following you around and wanting to spend time with you that subconsciously you began to see him as family. You weren't as close to Toji, but Naoya to you was the brother you got to coddle and take care of.

"It was never meant to be a joke." His eyebrows furrowed, watching as your face morphed from shock to a more serious facial expression. He couldn't understand why you weren't taking him seriously, it was obvious you felt the same way.

"Naoya, I-" whatever you were going to say to him was quickly interrupted by your phone ringing. Glancing down and reading the name, you quickly moved to make your exit. "I'm sorry, I have to take this.

"Where are you going?" Without thinking, Naoya found himself reaching towards you, grabbing your arm firmly, "Who could possibly be calling you that's more important than this?" He stared expectantly into your eyes, waiting for your answer. Your phone was still ringing loudly, whenever it seemed to seriously want to talk to you.

"My boyfriend." You sighed. You hadn't told anyone about him, wanting to test the waters before revealing him to your friends and family. The only person who knew was Toji, which was an accident, he had only stumbled across your secret by coincidence because he saw you with him during one of your dates. Of course, you made him swear to secrecy because you knew Naoya would be upset about it. He had always been possessive over you, but you assumed it was because he was a kid who wanted your attention, not that he was in love with you.

"Your.. what?" It was his turn to laugh in disbelief.

"My boyfriend. I wasn't planning on telling you about him until later, it's still new to me." You looked at him sadly. You didn't want to have to break his heart, but you would never see him that way and you needed to set the record straight. "I love you, Naoya. I do, But not in the way you love me." Pushing him out of the way, you successfully exited his room, making your way out of his house to meet your boyfriend who had waited for you outside.

Surprisingly, the next day Naoya acted as if nothing happened, your friendship returning to almost normal. You were glad you could still be his friend, he was someone you had relied on for so long it would have hurt to lose him. You did however, put up extra boundaries around him, not wanting him to get the wrong idea.

Naoya however, hadn't given up on you just yet. He knew if he kept trying he'd eventually be able to get you to look at him as a man and not just a little boy. Even as Toji began to spend less time with the two of you, he worked to keep you around him.

It was going great for him, you had begun to let your walls down, and everything seemed to be working in his favor. Even Toji stopped hanging around them which made it even easier for Naoya to talk to you alone.

"(Name),you're to marry Toji Zenin. Both families have decided it would be in our best interests." The announcement a few years later came like a stab to the chest for Naoya. Your father spoke those words during a customary dinner held between the two families. Naoya thought he had never felt rage like he had that day.

Of course both you and Toji protested the marriage, neither of you wanting to give up your lifestyles, but your complaints fell on deaf ears. A year later you got married, which was the second time Naoya ever found himself feeling such gut-wrenching rage towards something, ever.

He changed after that, for the worse. He despised you and his brother for getting married. Deep down he knew once the announcement was made that it was inevitable but he hated you both.

He hated you especially. How could you? Was breaking his heart not enough? Now he had to see you on his brother's arm, watching as Toji gets to have you in every way he wanted you.

It was this same hatred that fueled him trying to find something to make you look bad for the rest of the family. He wanted to ruin your reputation so bad you'd never want to appear in front of him again. Imagine his surprise when he found out about your special relationship. It was perfect, he could only imagine how furious your dad would be if he found out about how his sweet little daughter slept with more men than he could count.

Of course, this gave him even more people to hate, even more people to be envious of because they got to see you vulnerable while he didn't.

"I won't tell your dad anything if you agree to sleep with me." He was desperate. If he couldn't marry you, he should at least get to indulge in you, you owe him that much for what you put him through. He would accept as much as he could get of you, and if you slept with all those other people there would be no reason for you to deny him.

Naoya had asked to meet you in a restaurant, framing the meeting to be something like a reconciliation between the two of you. You only came because even though you were over being around him, you couldn't deny the bond you used to have with him.

"No. I can't do that, I'm married to your brother." You felt disgusted. At first you were distraught when Naoya began to change, all the things that you knew about him were replaced with nothing but hatred towards you and it hurt. It felt like losing a loved one, which in many ways it was. You watched as the boy you called your little brother became the monster you now knew and it hurt truly.

"Why? Your marriage didn't seem to stop you from sleeping with strangers." He laughed loudly, watching how you glared at him. As long as you were looking at him, it didn't matter.

"What I do in my relationship has nothing to do with you." You steeled your gaze, "I don't know why you hate me so much for things I couldn't control, but I'd rather die than do anything intimate with you."

You were so frustrated you wanted to cry, so angry at who he had become. "You can tell my dad whatever the fuck you want, I does not matter to me."

You left, leaving him alone to do whatever he pleased. If he told your dad or if he didn't, you would never give him what he wanted.

—————————————
a/n: guess who's back? back again... how are you guys 🙈 has it been over four months? maybe! but i'm here with some plot so eat up pookies.

this was not edited btw.

ANYWAYS: who should we sleep with next? i can't decide 🙈