"don't touch my friend you whore!" sang-hee yanks the hair on the back of your head.

a crack can be heard as your neck gets whipped backwards from the sheer speed and strength.

she keeps a grip on your hair as the fair skinned girl starts to stand up.

but you don't intend to wait around.

you pull your elbow forward and then push it back and hard as you can. it manages to hit her right in her side.

she lets go of you to clutch her stomach in her arms.

you take that as your chance to escape. as much as you love yourself, there was no way you were winning a 3v1.

as you were about to take off, sang-hee recovers and tackles you to the ground from behind.

you instinctively pull your arms up to protect your head from the pavement. you feel a sharp sting in both of your elbows as you scrape them against the ground, but you brush it off. you roll over onto your back as sang-hee straddles your stomach.

she starts hitting your head relentlessly.

punch after punch after punch.

you tried kicking her off, you tried reaching her and hitting her with your arm, but it was all to no avail.

all you could do was wait it out while protecting your head with your arms in hopes of not getting a concussion.

"you promised me you'd set me up with dohwa only for you to get with him behind my back?" sang-hee screeches as she started to get emotional and throw sloppy punches.

now was your chance to catch her off guard!

"get off me bitch! i didn't promise you shit!" you yell.

you finally manage to grab a hold of her biceps to throw her off of you.

she lands on the ground with a LOUD THUD.

thats when you get on top of her and start hitting her.

strike.

strike!

STRIKE.

she tried protecting herself but you wouldn't let her. you kept whacking her weak ass hands away from your face.

finally, you stop throwing hands and lean down to whisper in her ear, "if you ever touch me again...i will make sure to fuck you up 10 times more than right now."

you could see the fear in her eyes.

her eyes that were getting droopy and were starting to slowly close.

as you get up off of her you run a hand through your hair, "shit, what the fuck is wrong with these people?"

finally...you were out of her grasp but...

she wasn't getting up.

nor was she opening her eyes...?

that's when the third girl—who had been standing off to the side, watching and recording—makes an appearance.

"shit, sang-hee?!" she cries out as she gets on her knees to check if sang-hee was breathing. you follow her actions and bend down to see if sang-hee was faking it or if she was actually unconscious.