'Diagon Alley' - IV

Start from the beginning

They needed to get money first to go shopping. Just as they stepped foot in the bank every goblins neck snapped to look at them. Harry strolled alongside Damien nervously as they reached the head table Damian said to the goblin sitting at the head table who Harry recognized as Griphook. "We wish to withdraw money from the Potters vault and wish to enter it."Damien said in a charming manner.

"And you are?" The goblin asked with a raised eyebrow. "Damien Mortimer and Harry Potter." He said putting a hand on Harry's shoulder. Griphooks eyes widened with recognition and recognized Harry from Harry's last life and what goblin wouldn't recognize Mr. Mortimer? and stammered "O-of course Mr. Mortimer and Mr. Potter follow me. "Damian don't scare him too much ok?" Harry told him telepathically while chuckling. "No promises" Damien replied jokingly. They followed him into the cart and Harry wouldn't admit it but he screamed like a girl when the cart dropped down into the depths suddenly and held onto Damien like his life depend on it. At which Damien laughed wholeheartedly and would tease him in the future about.

"Here we are Mr. Mortimer and Mr. Potter." The goblin said as he stepped foot out of the wobbly cart. They followed him to a vault with big wooden double- doors. "Mr. Potter please put your hand in the slot." The goblin asked kinder than before.
As told Harry put his hand on the slot and the doors opened at his will. Huge stacks of galleons, sickles and kunts filled the vault, various books and scrolls were neatly placed on countless shelves, jewellery and gems littered the vault. Harry gulped, he never had thought that he had such amounts of money and more from his other vaults. Harry pocketed some books he needed in a bag and asked for a withdrawal card. They quickly made their way back up which was nauseating for Harry. Damien sympathetically rubbed his back to calm him down, to which Harry gave him a grateful smile.

The goblin then led them to Ragnuks office without them asking. Seeming to know why there here.
Griphook knocked on the huge wooden doors of Ragnuks office. "Enter." A gruff voice called from behind the doors. Griphook pushed opened the door and entered the office with Damien and Harry trailing behind him. "Head Goblin Ragnuk." Damien acknowledged the goblin. Not bowing like Griphook, and telling Harry not to do so too. "I suppose your here to claim Mr. Potters rings yes?" The all knowing goblin asked. Harry nodded. Ragnuk conjured a parchment and a silver dagger engraved floral patterns with jewls and said "Seven drops of blood please Mr. Potter."
Harry stepped up and carefully slit his finger and pressed seven drops off blood onto the parchment. Words started forming and they read-

Name:-
Harry James Potter-Black

Parents:-
James Fleamont Potter-Father (deseased)
Lily Marie Potter née Evans-Mother (deseased)
Sirius Orion Black (Blood adopted)

Godparent(s):-
Sirius Orion Black
Remus John Lupin

Lordships/Heirships/Titles:-
Lord Potter
Heir Black
Lord Peverell
Master of Death

Vaults:-
520
659
734
839
963
984
987

Properties:-
Potter Manor- Scotland
Grimauld Palace- England London Borough of Islington
Black Manor- Scotland
Peverell Manor- Scotland

Withdrawed money:-
Since 1981- 50,000 galleons
XXX

"What the- when did Padfoot blood adopt me? Since when was Moony my- that old man stole my money!" Harry said shaking his head. "I knew there was something going on between them. Bet Tonks poisoned his food to make him love her, knew there was something off about her that old man's going to pay too." Damien chuckled at Harry's deep thoughts. "Ragnuk cover the expenses spend without my knowledge." "As you wish Mr. Potter." Ragnuk replied. Whispering something into Griphook's ear to which said goblin nodded to.
And Ragnuk then conjured three boxes of rings and opened them showing each of them on display for Harry to claim.

The Potter ring was banded with gold it shimmered in the light, the band itself was quiet thin with small diamonds encrusted into it. With a simple red ruby in the center. Simple but pretty one would say. Harry put on the ring on his index finger on his left hand and like a wand it glowed a warm orange and died down leaving it's magical buzz around his finger.

The second ring was the Black Heir ring,
It was elegant to say the least. Silver bands swirled around various ways in the middle a black opal rested nestled withing them around it were small beads following the outline of the gem. The silver of the band glimmering and emiting luxury. Harry put on the second ring on his middle finger on his left hand, this one emiting a cold blue glow.

The third and final ring the Peverell ring, It was also sliver banded, but Harry liked the look of this one the best. Why? Because it had floral patterns. And Harry was a sucker for floral stuff. Vines swished around the band of the ring, with small leaves in-between. And small pretty flowers. Two diamonds embedded on both the sides of the large gem that was blue quartz. Harry smiled and put on the final ring in his middle finger on his right hand. It emeted a dark purple glow before dying down. Harry told the goblins that they would reside at the Potter Manor. Just in case if they wanted to send letters.

As the ceremony was over the pair gave their pleasantries to the goblins and strolled out contently out of the bank.