Quarrel.

Medkit was trying to focus on the work with his healing crystals, Subspace constantly bugging him and trying to get his attention. At one point, Subspace shoved his temporary study partner aside, swiping his hand over all the crystals to turn them pink.

"Subspace," Medkit sighed, turning to the red-horned idiot looking into his eyes with a shit-eating grin. "I'm trying to work here."

"Well, quit ignoring me!" The scientist replied, his grin turning to a frown in an instant.

"Aren't you supposed to be working on your robots or whatever that you wanted to make oh-so-badly?" Medkit asked, focusing on fiddling with the crystals again.

"Eh, I'm taking a teensy little break to gain motivation again." He replied, waving his hand in a dismissive gesture at Medkit.

"Listen, I'm moving my work to my office so you don't bug me. DO NOT come in." Medkit mumbled, gathering his things, dropping a healing crystal in the process; the delicate green gem shattered on the ground, making a little healing aura.

Subspace shoved Medkit over, causing him to drop the remaining amount he was carrying on the ground.

"What was that for?!" The pale green-horned demon yelled at Subspace.

"You're not going anywhere.." The scientist mumbled to Medkit, reaching for him.

"Oh yes I am. Leaving right now." Medkit swatted Subspace's hand away, grabbing his luggage and getting up.
"I'm gonna get away from your cute- ahem, annoying voice."

"I guess I can take a break from those lovely lips." Subspace replied, grinning because he knows he just won.

"I thought we weren't going to talk about that anymore." Medkit looked mortified, as if the red-horned demon just dismembered a coworker (which is absaloutely something he would do).

"... whatever." He mumbled, shooing the soon-to-be medic away.

Medkit turned around to leave the room, walking towards the exit.

"NICE ASS!!" Subspace yelled loud enough for the poor mercenary in the next room over could hear him.

"OH DEAR ILLUMINA, SHUT UP SUBSPACE!!!! YOU'RE BASICALLY ANNOUNCING TO EVERYONE IN THIS ENTIRE BUILDING THAT WE'RE TOGETHER!!" Medkit whisper-yelled at him.

"Not like I care if everyone knows." Subspace wrapped an arm around Medkit's shoulders, pulling him in a little.

"Rrrgh, just kiss me already!" Medkit said, wrapping his arms around Subspace's waist.

Subspace did just that, luckily his mouth isn't rotting yet so Medkit won't contract 52 diseases and other sicknesses from him 😁