"After you gave me a bandage this morning, I thought taking care of people was just part of your job," she admitted, and he nodded in response.
"Well, you could say that. I'm a coast guard, part of the rescue team," he informed her.

"Wow, you must be a fantastic swimmer," she commented with a smile.
"Yeah, you could say so," he shyly responded with a nod.
"No wonder you have such broad shoulders and a great posture," she complimented him, observing as he broke into a shy smile.

"What about you?" he asked, skillfully cutting the steak and transferring it from his plate to hers.
"I'm a fashion student," she admitted, observing him nod with amusement.
"Wow, no wonder you have a great fashion sense," he complimented, genuinely intrigued.

"My mom works in the clothing industry, so I grew up with her always dressing me . I developed a deep fondness for it, and that's why I decided to study something I'm passionate about," she explained, and he listened attentively.
"That really suits you, to be honest," he smiled at her as they continued enjoying their meal and conversation.

.
.
.

"Observing Minkyu and Nabi, it's evident that they share a genuine comfort with each other. The conversation is flowing smoothly and comfortably,"
remarked Dahee as she observed the two on the screen.

"Yeah, he did seem a bit taken aback by the age gap initially, but Nabi handled it with grace, steering the conversation in a positive direction and putting him at ease,"
added Dex.

"I'm really excited to see more of their date,"
admitted Kyuhyun.

"Comparing it to the other dates, this one seems to be going exceptionally well. Minwoo and Gyuri are good, but there's a sense that Minwoo's mind might be elsewhere,"
explained Dahee, and everyone nodded in agreement.

.
.
.

"These hotels are massive," Nabi commented as she entered the expansive suite, with Minkyu in tow.
"Yeah, it's quite impressive," he agreed, settling their bags on the floor.

"Pool or hot tub?" he inquired, eyeing the inviting pool through the glass.
"Let's go for the pool," she replied from inside the room.

"Should we order some champagne?" he asked, leaning on the door as he watched her search for a swimsuit.
"Yeah, I think that's a great idea," she smiled, holding a white swimsuit in her hands.
"I'll get changed and meet you at the pool," she said with a smile, playfully pushing him out of the door amid his laughter as she prepared to change.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Is the water cold?" Nabi inquired as she approached the pool, noticing the men already immersed in it.
"Nah, it's fine," he reassured, extending a hand to help her in.