"Grab the knife, I'll guide you"  When he grabbed the knife, you put your hand over his. The same with his left hand holding the potato. You gently held both of his hands.

The closeness, it was too much for him. Xie Lian thought that if you were on your female form right now, it would be even more embarrassing for him.

Everytime you're in your male form, Xie Lian feels a little relieved. He's awkward with women, and he can't imagine being awkward with you in your female form, it would ruin his chances and courting process.

Xie Lian's ears were red, and you were hovering above him, his head against your chest. He let you hold him like a puppet with strings.

"The knife shouldn't cover too much space, it should only be at the thin crust, first, you must slowly slice it then when you reach halfway through, swiftly slice the skin off...." As you rambled on, Xie Lian couldn't concentrate.

You smelled good, did you buy another perfume? Or is it the same perfume you gave Hua Cheng in the gambler's den? Your chest was hard but not too hard, it was logical because you didn't wore alot of layers  in your male form.

Xie Lian unconsciously gulped, watching his own hands being controlled by you, peeling the potatoes skillfully. He wonders if your fingers were also skilled in different ways...

He can't help but imagine, if you were in your female form right now, your hands would've been smaller, your chest would've been softer....ah no, he can't think of that yet. It's too early.

"And done. Did you understand?" He did not, infact, understood anything.

"Y-yes..." Xie Lian mustered a little cough before hearing his cousin cackle out of nowhere, rolling on the floor "What's with the lmfao, Qi Rong?"

"Hahaha...HAHAHA!" He let his laughter die down a bit before speaking "I don't know what the hell that means, all i know is that cousin was having a boner!"

Xie Lian's face was now red like his ears while he sits down, and you who was standing up, staring at him with a quirked brow.

"Him? Having a boner? Morning erections are normal, it's part of the male biology." Qi Rong's laughter died down as he looked at you with a wtf face "What the hell do you mean!? It's not morning!"

"Oh? Then what do you mean by A-Lian having a boner rn? I didn't see it, i thought you were telling me he had morning wood, which is normal"

Qi Rong trembled before laughing again "(Name) Wu! Let me say it, he was having a boner when you were teaching him! Not this morning!"

Oh...OH!...so that was it...

Xie Lian didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

He wanted the earth to swallow him whole. He wanted to fall from grace again from the embarrassment. He was busy fantasizing to notice he was having a big boner.

"I can't get erect" flashbacks when he told that to the lady in ghost realm. That was a big fat lie.

Stop the cap Xie Lian. You're gonna experience the next boner once you're inside a coffin with Hua Cheng.

"Stop the cap Qi Rong" you groaned "I won't believe it until i see it"

You walked towards the small pile of potato "skins" collecting it inside the unwashed bowl that the "fruit" salad was in.

"HUH!? I FUCKING SAW IT!" Qi Rong was trying to prove his point, however you ignored him while collecting the potato "skins" in the bowl and ready to throw it downhill.

"Phew..." Xie Lian wiped the sweat on his forehead,  you didn't believe Qi Rong. Which was good, he can't imagine what would've happened if you believed his insane cousin.