𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼

Start from the beginning

That’s so shame of her.

“I tell you Top, she’s acting like a whore lately. That Pogue must get his influence on her ever since he’s got his dirty hands on her” Rafe said, pointing his finger to the boy.

Topper flinch at the name he called his sister “Don’t call her that, Rafe” he warned, not so pleased with it.

“What? You disagree with me? You don’t notice how she’s acting lately?” Rafe raised his brows.

“That’s my sister you’re talking about. You better watch your mouth. You know she’s not like that”

“Oh but you should see her, Top. The way she’s defending that Maybank boy last night, I just know he had something to do with her” Rafe exclaimed  “She said she choose him. Him. She said she wants to kiss him, not me. Can you believe that? Me over that Pogue?”

“She said that?”

“Yes, right on my face” Rafe nodded “You should see that bastard face. He has the look that you wished you can wipes away from his face. So I did, I punched him. Multiple times”

Topper’s eyes widened “You punched him?” he squeals, watching the boy with terrific.

He wished that he’s surprised with his action but Topper knows he’s not. This is so Rafe Cameron act. Of course he’s going to punch that Pogue.

“I did” he beams, almost like he proud with it “And then I choked him. You should see how hard he’s squirming when I got my hands on his neck. He was so close to die, Top. I was so close to kill him. And I want to kill him, so he’s not going to take Hope from me. He can’t take Hope from me when he’s dead”

Topper feels his spine shivers at the confession from him, he starts to think that something is wrong with Rafe. Beating the Pogue is a one thing but wanting him dead? That’s totally out of control.

“That’s fuck up, Rafe. You can’t be wish someone to die or even kill him. That’s not normal bro” Topper said, giving him unpleasant look . Showing how much uncomfortable he is with his action.

“I don’t just wish anyone to die. He’s a Pogue, okay? And he’s JJ Maybank, he’s trying to take Hope from me, from us. Do you want your sister going around with a Pogue, dude?”

“The fuck, of course not” Topper scoff.

“But you can’t just punched him or even choked him so he can die. That’s not how things work”

“Then, how exactly you want me to do? You think he’s going to listen to me if I speak nicely to him?”

“Beating JJ isn’t going to make Hope like you more, Rafe. You know her, she never on board with any type of violence. That’s going to drive her away from you even more, from us” Topper pointed out, he knows his sister better than anyone in this world. She’s not going to tolerate with anything like this.

“I’m trying to keep JJ away from her, I’m trying to take care of her like I always do. She’s gonna—she’s going to understand” Rafe starts to stutter.

He then remembered the slap Hope gives him last night. Shit, he thought.

“No, dude. She’s not going to see that in that way” Topper shook his head “And if you actually killed that Pogue, man, that’s going to fuck the whole thing. She’s going to say goodbye to you, you lost her forever. There’s no going back for that”

Rafe found himself hard to swallow, even to breath. Topper’s words start to mess with his head. He can’t think before but right now, he feels like his brain is wide open and just realizes how fuck up he is.