Chapter 2 Day One

Start from the beginning

I let out a sigh as I went to join Princple Yaga in the hall. I swear I could see him roll his eyes at my uniform.

"Your aunt designed your uniform not the school I just want you to know that" Principle Yaga sounded sorry for me

"Okay"

I followed Principal Yaga as he led us from the dorms into the school. The school was big but not all of the rooms were being used. We stopped outside of a door that had a sign over it that read 1A.

"I'll have one of your classmates show you around after class today," Principle Yaga said as he knocked on the door

I wasn't sure what I was expecting a teacher at a cursed school to look like but I wasn't expecting him. He was young with dark eyes. There was a black mask beanie on top of his brown hair. He had a large smile across his face.

"Hey Masamichi what's up?" the male greeted the principal

Yaga's face twitched in annoyance "I have your new student here this is Y/n L/n"

My teacher's eyes widened as he looked at me. He reached out taking my hand for a handshake "I am Takuma Ino I'll be your teacher it's nice to meet you" Ino greeted me warmly with a bright smile

I felt very welcomed by Ino, unlike Princple Yaga's monotone greeting.

"It's nice to meet you" I greeted him back

Principal Yaga started to walk away but he instructed Ino to have a student show me around after class today. Ino ushered me inside taking me to the front of the class. I wasn't expecting to only see a few students inside the classroom. They all looked at me strangely.

"Go ahead and introduce yourself and tell us about yourself" Ino gently asked me to do so

I had never had to do this so my heart jumped to my stomach. I didn't know this was real as I had only ever seen it on TV shows. Even though I was nervous I held my head high as I spoke. I didn't want to seem weak to them.

"My name is Y/n L/n. I am 16 years old. I've been homeschooled since I was 8 so this is all new to me. In my free time, I like to read and watch TV."

After I was done speaking everyone looked shocked except for one pink-haired male. The pink-haired male was just looking back and forth at his classmates trying to figure out their bewilderment.

"Holy fuck they are real" a brunette girl mutter

"They are real" a black hair boy repeated

The pink hair male tired of being left out finally spoke up "Why the fuck are you all acting like you just saw a ghost"

"All of you watch your language I am your teacher" Ino shouted at his students

The students ignore Ino as the brunette continues to talk "Her clan is like unicorns of the sorcerer world. There have been clan wars over who got the right to have intercourse with members of her clan"

My face busted into a deep blush. I felt uncomfortable so I wrapped my arms around me.

"Nobara I think you made her uncomfortable," the pink hair male said as he eyed me

"Oh shit my bad. I am sorry" the brunette girl whose name was Nobara apologized to me

I looked to Ino who looked depressed. He had given up on controlling his students.

"May I sit down?" I asked

Ino quickly got out of his depressed state to answer me "Yes you can sit in front of Yuji"

The pink hari male who was Yuji lifted his hand. I took the seat in front of him in the front row. Altogether there were six seats. One of the seats where empty to the left of me. Nobara was to the right of me and Yuji was behind me. On the left of Yuji was a black-haired male and on his right was a blonde-haired male that had never bothered to speak.

"Nobara you will show Y/n around after class today" Ino instructed

Nobara looked surprised "Why me?" she whined

"Because you won't stop cussing in front of you superiors" Ino shouted

Ino turned to the blackboard as he started to write out his lesson for the day. Nobara slumped in her seat with a sour expression on her face. She was so intimidating that even I wasn't looking forward to the end of the lesson. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S NOTES

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE START OF THE NEW STORY. ILL UPDATE NEXT WEEK.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ❤️STAY SAFE❤️

❤️STAY SAFE❤️