"We were meant to meet at like 9 but we all woke up late and moved it to 11 so I'm finishing off and leaving soon since it's already 10:49 and it takes about 10 minutes to get there. Be right back guys I need a wee right now!"

-
11:08

"Okay guysss i'm here and It's just me and Max say hi Max."

"Hi Max!" He waves enthusiastically

"Har Har. Anyways Mick and Lance are late and the worst part is we told Mick he needed to be here by 10 just so he didn't take his time and he's STILL late. It baffles me how that man's brain even works."

"What about Lance tho."

"Lance is precious, I will give him the benefit of the doubt seeing as he's never late but was jet lagged. Until then I'm going to interview Maxi Pad over here for you guys since you all love or hate him."

"Please no."

"Awww did I just hear you beg to take part! That's adorable, anyways, how do you feel about the new season coming up? Excited? Nervous?"

"Confident. The Red Bull solos every car. You should see it as well Lils it's the best it's ever been."

"I'm not suprised since you guys lick the f1 owners bu-"

"What is it like being a man?"

"What does this even have to do with formula 1?"

"It has nothing to do with formula 1 i didn't say it would loser."

"You know you should be nice to me. I'm gonna cry if you don't."

"You know I love you shut up, now answer the question."

"Well it's okay I guess. Like what do you want me to say?"