chp2

Zenir Wright
8:58

The sound of my phone ringing wakes me from my sleep ."the fuck ?" .i look at the caller id and it says 'quick fuck'.

"Yo " i answer looking around the room for azileah. 'She left' i thought . "Babes weh yuh deh " the girl on the line says.

"Who is this again "i say putting the phone on speaker and placing it on the table beside my bed.

"Its kayla you dont remember me kayla richards we started dating a month ago"

"Mhy girl uh run ih pucci wah day yah and seh uh wah stay in touch fih more suh nuh come tell nuh lie pon mih hood boh dating "

"Are you fuckin serious and by the way who's that bitch my fren saw you wit yestersday i know it wasnt no client for no fuckin tattoo Capo so whos the bitch "

"Can you do me favor kiara"i asked pulling the covers back over my head.

"Its kayla and what do you want ?"

"Be a good girl and guh succ uh muma"

She hangs up and i take 8 more mins rest fore i get ready to leave .

8 mins later

Im finished showering and just picked out a outfit aint nothin too casual aint nothin too prime .

(Just act like the nigga is lightskinned damn.)

"Somebody come suck dis fine nigga dick " i said looking into the mirror
Grinning at myself .

I get notification on my phone i look at it and its from insta someone messaged me (adiliya).

"Lil crazy ass " i mumbled closing my door and getting into my car it was a white ferrari .

So mamz a big bad dancer huh dats cool .

I thought .

9 mins after i arrived to my destination

I step into the tall building as guards bow to me and workers i step into the elevator . I walk onto the 13th floor which my office is at my homeboy / righthand man khalick greets me by dabbing me up and throwing his hands over my shoulder .

"Whats good ma boi " he yells in my ear making me smack him at the back of his head .

"Pucci calm dung yuh ave too much energy " i said as we walked into my office together.

"Oh shii i forget to tell you my lil sister and her fren gon be here today with me , we gotta tlk about some family shit you know how it go " i nod as a sign for him to continue as i sit in my office chair .

"She a lil attitude worthy but i just thought i would run it by you and ask for permission so that they can come on this floor "

"You cool long as they dont fight or break nun "

"Aight thanks bruh " he says dabbing me  up again then leaving

Couple mins past and all i hear is some loud ass stomping as if someones running and of course it had to be khalick stupid ass.

The nigga literally ran behind my desk hiding from whoever while being out a breath ."fuck yah do" i asked while he just stares at me then back at the door as it  swings open and in walks my homegirl adiliya and ms hide n seek azileah .

"What in the bomborassclaat is happening " i mumble as i stare at the glock in her hand .

"Pucci move from behind a ih desk feel like mih nuh see yuh " azileah yells.

Khalick moves immediately while still looking at me as if i should help him .

"Good ole weh yah do yah " adiliya walks up to me sitting on my office desk .

"Tell uh boh deh good ole ting deh already enuh but stillz mih own ih building " i answered but with all my attention on azileah as she hits her brother repeatedly . Why she nuh leff him nd come boom pon mih rifle instead i thought as she turned her attention to me .

"Badman yah stare like yuh wah seh sumn a wah?" she says with her voice laced with attitude . "Seems like dem  backshot deh nay fix uh attitude yet likkle short fuck" I asked smirking as her faced dropped in a instant .

"Am sorry do we need to leave " adiliya asks .

"Yeah JUST you and khal" i said putting emphasis on the just .

They leave and walk over to the door locking it and grabbing zileah by her hand making her hit me .

"Muma calm uh self nd come tlk to eh killa "

"Aint nun to say "

"What? You gotta nigga or sum"

"Aint nun to say "

"Big puss- mama jus wull medz nuh  "

"...."

"See if mih use mih hood kunk uh now mih tun wikid "

"Bye"

I grab her throat slamming her against my desk not harshly tho . I stand between her legs still making eye contact with her ."pucci start jump now ok mam a dem tings yah yuh like "i said sternly to her .

"Bombaat man it was a one time ting weh dih fuck uh still wah"she yells at me.

"Pucci mih wallet  " shit she can keep that i just wanna have her .

"You was gon get it anyway i just needed something to get away" she rolls her eyes .

"Damn " i say as i remove my hand from her neck . I then lift her from the table and walk over to one of the couches in my office . I sit with her in my lap laying  my head on her titties. She tries to push my head off but i smack her hand away while wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer .

"Azileah "

"Mhm ?"

"Can i just lay here for couple mins " i said looking straight in her eyes as she smacks her lips and nods . I smirk and peck her lips as she smacks me on my forehead .

"Mah call cps pon uh fuck jus watch " i said .

"Yah big tuff turbit weh cps ago do  "

"Chruh "

"Weh uh mada get uh from?"

"Drop mih drop frah sky"

"Mih believe uh "

"Zileah uh nuh memba mih frah highschool days or uh figet "

"Not a rass did love off uh curls dem now uh jus ugly"

"How am posed to look my love "

"Ion know like a less crawsis and annoying person "

"Chruh mah call skully pon uh "

"You not that bad zenir " she mumbles .

......