SFW headcanons (canon AU)

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Muzan: not very affectionate since he's never experienced it before he met Kokushibou. However he's seen other people show their lovers how they do itx so he copies them. Mostly gifts (flowers and different tsuba's for Kokushibou to put on Kyokokukamusari) and words though.

Kokushibou: he's actually very affectionate (only towards Muzan), mostly actions such as hugs, kisses etc... also gifts such as jewelry, patterns for clothes etc.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Muzan: a popular kid who wants to be friends with someone who's lonely, he's just like that Ig, he'd be a very grumpy one, only warming up to Kokushibou, and of course he'd develop a crush, but has a too high ego to confess.

Kokushibou: at first he'd be confused af as to why someone as beautiful as Muzan's but yeah after they get along, they get crushes on each other, but they're both scaredy cats.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Muzan: he loves it, but he'd never admit it. He's a little spoon and wants to be the centre of attention while cuddling. It doesn't matter what time it is, he wants kisses? He better gets it or he's gonna bitch all day.

Kokushibou: he likes to cuddle, he's indifferent about it, it's just another way of spending time with his lovely husband. A big spoon and will give Muzan anything he wants during cuddling (he does it all the time anyways).

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Muzan: he wouldn't mind having a quiet life with Kokushibou. He's an amazing cook and does it all the time since Kokushibou can't cook. However he doesn't clean, he might cook but he won't clean.

Kokushibou: he too would love a peaceful life with his husband, truly magical. He can't cook for shit, has burned the kitchen once and it is the number one rule to NOT let him cook. Because of that he and Muzan made a deal that he cleans and Muzan cooks.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Muzan: he would NOT be good with it. He'd isolate himself and not talk to anyone.

Kokushibou: heartbroken and would go on a killing spree.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Muzan: he's very serious about it, if his partner isn't committed, he would simply break up with them. He'd want to get married at around 3-5 years of dating.

Kokushibou: if his partner isn't serious or committed it's a red flag for him. Probably wants to get married after 2-4 years of dating.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Muzan: he's notorious for being harsh, but he won't be as harsh to Kokushibou, but of course still harsh. He has no feeling of gentleness. Very harsh physically but a bit better emotionally.

Kokushibou: He's also not very gentle, but he's learning (more than Muzan), gentle emotionally but he needs to be more gentle physically. (He almost broke Muzan's hand once).

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Muzan: he does, but his ego is too high to ask. Barely does it, maybe like once a month? His hugs are very light, like a feather.

Kokushibou: he also likes them, but he has no idea how to start one. A little more often, like once a week? Very warm and tight hugs.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)