✮ have we met ✮

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

——

verity_mae  hunger games fit- what we thinkin😍

view comments

huntyschafy so u finally picked one 💀
-> verity_mae 🖕

username MOTHER!!!!!

username slut.
-> username what did she ever do to u

username mae cooper my best friend

username MAMA!
-> username MAMA!!
-> username MAMA!!!

——

I take a deep breath before stepping out of the car, nodding to the driver as I do. When I get out, I'm instantly met with flashing cameras. I grin to them, blow kisses, all the usual shit that people eat up.

I wave as I walk up the road and hit the carpet, spotting Hunter instantly. She's always recognisable, always standing out with her pale skin and hair, yet striking blue eyes. She's gorgeous.

She does a little jog to me, as best she can in her heels, and hugs me.

"My girl, you look so good!" She compliments, taking my hand and forcing me to do a little twirl.

I laugh and comply. "Thank you! You do too."

"Can't believe you came here dressed like that when you didn't know what to wear..." She checks her phone for the time. "like 15 hours ago!"

"I was up all night, to be fair."

"Ah." She nods. "Rach is over there taking photos with Tom and Josh."

I nod at the name 'Josh' - I've met him a few times as he's Rachel's boyfriend and is also in the movie - but furrow my eyebrows at the name 'Tom'.

Hunter sees my slight confusion and chuckles. "Tom Blyth? President Snow?"

"I- I knew that." I stutter at my own stupidity. "Of course, I did."

"Shut up, you idiot!"

Hunter keeps laughing at me and I blush, pushing her gently.

"Seriously, stop it." I giggle before sighing. "I kinda forgot about the whole movie to be fair. Convinced myself it was just a hangout for me, you and Rach."

She tilts her head in understanding.

"But, I did know! I've watched Billy The Kid." I flaunt exaggeratedly. "Just sorta forgot he was in it."

"Oh, yeah...didn't you develop a major crush on him?"

"Shut your mouth!" I gasp. "I didn't have a crush on him. I pointed out that he was attractive."

I correct and Hunter hums.

"My sluts!"

A voice yells as it approaches us, drawing the attention of multiple people around us.

"Rach!" I laugh as she hugs me, not seeming to care about the eyes she's drawn with her unnecessary comment.

I widen my eyes at Hunter, silently asking what her deal was.

"She was nervous and did a few shots before coming out."

"No, you didn't!" I gape, drawing back from the hug.

"I did. But I'm fine, I'm fine." Rachel waves me off.

"She's not." I hear Josh's voice as he walks over and wraps an arm around Rach. "She's still such a lightweight."

"Mhm, I figured." I nod with a smile. "How are you?"

"Good. Great, actually." He responds, reaching over and patting my shoulder.

"Have you met?" He asks me and Tom as he approaches and I'm partly ashamed to say that I can't help but stare a little.

But I mean it, I can't help it, he's actually one of the only men I would actually call gorgeous. He looks...delicate, almost, if that makes sense. His lips have a slight natural pout. His eyes are a similar blue to mine and I'm enjoying looking in them when I notice that pout moving and feel the other 3 looking at me as well.

"Sorry?" I ask absentmindedly, looking at everyone present.

"We haven't met." Tom speaks, the corners of his lips tilted up in a little smirk. "But I'm a big fan."

"Really?" I ask with a bit of disbelief.

"Oh yeah, I went to the 'Priceless' tour." He informs me, still smiling.

"No, you did not!"

"I did! You were great, by the way." He compliments, gaining a blush from me. "Your hair was shorter."

I visibly wince at that. "Oh, don't even mention it. Y'know, I had to spend four hours styling my hair every day just to make sure it wasn't a frizzy mess of a bob?"

"It paid off! You always looked great, and your hair was fine until the very end of the concert."

"Well, thank you. It's nice to hear it be appreciated." I joke slightly with a tilt of my head. "I went through a lot of hairspray."

He grins in amusement at my comment and opens his mouth to speak again when Hunter clears her throat.

"Uh, we've gotta go." She informs with an amused, knowing smirk. "I think paparazzi want more pictures of you, and we all have to go for promo before the movie."

She explains and I nod, shaking myself out of whatever daze I was strangely in.

"Yeah, yeah. Of course." I hug her and Rachel once more, nodding at Tom and Josh. "I can't wait, I bet you're all amazing."

I smile, waving as I walk to the flashing lights again.

✮🎧 ⋆⸜ °。✩