In a whole different realm, at dragonstone, Rhaenyra Tagaryen was filled with grief. All she could feel was the sting betrayal of Rhaenys telling her that her father had passed away and the greens wanted her to declare for Aegon. Feeling sharp pain enter as blood sweeps her legs.

The realm's delight could not be having her babe so soon. Footsteps echo the hallway way as she crouches down praying to the gods; the fourteen flames. The soon to be queen needed all the strength to continue to stand among her family and her claim. When she was younger, she was a naive princess.

All she wanted was the iron throne, but ever since her father named her heir, the burden of the throne, is too heavy to carry.

Utter name of the entity to invoke, to uphold justice and maintain balance in the kingdoms, but she isn't sure how. She intoned towards the blaze. "Arrax"

Princess Rhaenyra spine straightened, declaring in a firm, feeling a profound surge of belief and reverence. "Arrax."

As she uttered the final syllable, the fire at the shrine intensified dramatically, crackling fiercely. The flames soared to the towering ceiling, bathing her in light. Emerging from the fire was a majestic figure enveloped in ethereal flames. It approached and gently placed a fiery hand on Rhaenyra's shoulder.

Before princess Rhaenyra could come determined with everything going on she felt the darkness consume her. Suddenly, a vision unfolded, engulfing all in its scope, at the behest of the deity who compelled her to witness. Rhaenyra gasped as massive tension pledges onto her head.

Confusion washes over her as she stands up, her purple hues glistening under the light. She couldn't fathom how to even process the dynamics of being in a room she does not recognize. The heir to the iron throne blinks her tears away as she crouches down seeing her sweet boy; Lucerys staring at her with such warmth. He bends his head then looks at her, "I don't see Joffrey anywhere."

"He is right here my sweet boy." Rhaenyra takes a step to the side as the small boy at the ripe age of six a few months away for his seventh nameday, laid beside her. She immediately scanned their bodies for any form of injuries on them, as everything seemed well, the soon to be a queen let out breath of relief. She couldn't afford to lose her sons, not when she already lost her eldest daughter.

Rhaenyra shuts her eyes thinking of Jacaera, her loving daughter, her heir. Rhaenyra feels a bit of pain as she places a hand (protective gesture) on her swollen pregnant belly. Feeling hand shoulder she sees her husband at her side, glancing with disbelief.

Rhaenyra followed his gaze as upon their arrival she found her father alive and well. Daemon and Rhaenrya along with her boys walked to Viserys who looked as confused as everyone was. Baela and Rhaena had stood together as they moved to stand behind their father.

Both sides, the blacks and greens began to argue and Viserys was caught in the middle of it. Alicent had tried to grab her husband to her side but the king did not retort. Viserys was confused as the last thing he remembers is hearing the devastating news that his granddaughter, second in line to heir to the iron throne; Jacaera, was dead.

The king raised his voice; "What is the meaning of this?"

All the king got was a bunch of different responses coming at him at once. Viserys' gaze shifts to his daughter, tenderly reaching for her children. The king had realized some time back that the Rhaenyra he once knew had changed; her deep violet eyes revealed a depth beyond the ordinary. They were windows to a soul experiencing deep sorrow yet fortified by a resilient determination.

Viseyrs felt guilty as if he is for once is finally seeing his daughter—finally seeing her pain. He frequently observes echoes of his first beloved wife, Aemma, in their daughter– those yearning eyes reminiscent of Aemma's, after their numerous losses. Rhaenyra, however, clings to her sons as Jacaera's death is still too fresh.