chapter 2

Ivy walks in to the compartment going to sit down .Quinn hovering behind her.
As she steps onto the Hogwarts Express, she catches a glimpse of Lilly and Quinn standing at the other end of the car, their heads leaning in close as they whisper to each other. Their conversation is interrupted by the sound of the train lurching forward, causing Lilly to stumble slightly before regaining her balance.
Lilly notices Ivy stumble too  and quickly offer her an arm, helping her steady herself. Quinn watches as she helps her, his face animated and full of life. As the train pulls out of the Hogwarts Station, the three of them sit and talk about what houses they think they will be in as they make their way to the castle.
Quinn with a smile say "i think you're ether going to be in Ravenclaw, Gryffindor or Slytherin Lilly ."
Lilly looks at him with a small shy smile, her eyes shining with excitement. "I think I'll be in Slytherin, but it's definitely an honor to be considered for any of the top houses." She takes a deep breath to calm down and continues, "I'm looking forward to getting to know all the other new students and seeing what they're like."
Ivy nods in agreement, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. As the train makes its way through the countryside, Quinn can feel the excitement building inside him as he anticipates what the rest of their life at Hogwarts will be like. The sun begins to set, casting a warm orange glow over the landscape as lilly watches the scenery change from lush green fields to dark forests.
The train finally pulls into the main station, and the three of them make their way off the train and head to the boats.
Lilly sticks her hand into the water,her breath hitches as she sees the castle ," Its beautiful."
Next to her Ivy's eyes widen with excitement as she gazes around at the huge castle . "Wow, this is incredible," she exclaims, her Irish accent thick with excitement. "I can't believe I'm actually here!" She takes a deep breath, her eyes scanning the other boats fill of other first years.
Quinn watches as Ivy's eyes light up, admiring the castle's grandeur. As Lilly turns to him showing him a blinding smile,he can feel his heart rate quicken and his cheeks reden.
He takes a step forward, meeting her gaze and smiling back at her. "It's amazing," he says softly, his eyes locked on hers. "I can't wait to see what Hogwarts has in store for us." Lilly nods, her smile widening as she takes his hand in hers. "Me too," she says, her eyes sparkling with excitement.
As they make their way through the bustling halls of Hogwarts, Ivy and Quinn can feel the rush of adrenaline coursing through their veins. They chat with eachother and catch glimpses of the other first years around them. Ivy notices Quinn's interest in herbology and asks him about his favorite plants. Quinn takes a moment to think before responding,
"Honestly, I would say it's a tie between the plant known as the Polygonium and the one called 'Aurorium'. They both have interesting properties and I'm excited to learn more about them." Quinn eyes lighting. Ivy looks at me "what about you lilly? " She asks
"well, I would say that I'm more into magic theory ,and wandless and non-verbal magic than anything else," Lilly says with a small smile. "It's something I've always been interested in, and I think it's a fascinating field of study." Quinn nods, his eyes shining with excitement. "That's really interesting," he says, his accent taking on a slightly South American flavor.
Lilly notices the way Quinn's eyes light up and smiles at him. "I'm glad you're interested in magic," she says, her eyes sparkling with warmth. "It's a field that I'm very passionate about ." Quinn's heart swells with emotion as he looks at Lilly, his eyes filled with admiration ,he blushes as he says "Thank you, Lilly."
Ivy watches the two of them with a slight frown on her face, feeling slightly jealous but unknowing why she feels like it.
As they make their way to the castle, Lilly notices the way Ivy's eyes dart around the halls, taking in every detail. "You seem to be quite fascinated with Hogwarts, Ivy," she says with a small smile. Ivy blushes, her cheeks turning a deep shade of red. "I am," she says, her eyes lighting with excitement. The trio line up with the other first years in front of the huge doors.Professor Mcgonagall ushers all of them into the hall she stands Infront and says " I will call your name and you each will come fourth so I can place the Sorting Hat on your head ", she calls the first years up one at a time untill she calls up lvy ." Evergreens Ivy-leeis!" Ivy goes and walks to the stool , professor McGonagall puts the hat on her and after a minute yells,"gryffindor!!" The red table cheer she gets up and walks to them ." Liilght lillianneth-lalloyd " the hall goes quite.Lilly gets up around her people gasp and whisper but she ignores them and sit down,the hat gets placed on her head ,she hears a voice in her head it says,
"hmm... interesting.. very interesting.... you're unique.. you have a large pool of talent...A sharp mind....Very loyal .....brave and reckless........ I know exactly where to put you... better be ...Slytherin !!"
The Sorting Hat is taken off Lilly's head, she feels a rush of excitement and anticipation. She looks around at the other first years, some of whom are confused by their sorting while others are beaming with pride. She can feel the weight on her shoulders lessen,she got it ,she's in Slytherin.She gets off the stool and walks to her table ,in the corner of her eyes she sees ivy looking at her,lilly beams at her. Ivy goes bright red.
As Lilly takes a set at the Slytherin table, she notices across from her is a group huddled around another first year who seems to be in trouble. She can see that they are whispering to each other and looking scared. Lilly asks the group , her heart racing with worry. "Is everything okay?" she asks, her voice soft and gentle.