"Bento! So that's what you prepared since I know it already you can let me see it!" Megane said with a serious but smiling expression..

I look at him with a glare " who said you have one?" I said..

He was looking at me sadly " I don't have one but I'm part of the team!" He said with a saddened expression

I laughed"don't worry you have one" he quickly smile but changed his expressionand said I knew I have one

"Then do we manager have one too?" Haruna asked with an excited expression I nodded at her with a smile.

The team came back with a grimm expression since the second half was about to start

The second half the team manage to score since endou and gouenji managed to attack meaning the goalkepper couldn't predict the attack
The second score against mikage was because of the dragon tornado well of course kageyama abandoned them meaning the coach left since their communication with their coach got cut off..

Since their coach left they surrender not sugimori of course.

Someoka tried to score but sugimori block it his team mate was surprised but they finally started to play real soccer but they didn't manage to score before the whistle end meaning that raimon wins.

I pick up a two bento from the container there were many bento in the container.

And ran towards sugimori and Simozuru I was finally in front of them..

The two look to me up and down probably processing on who am I until they finally come to realization that I was from raimon..

"Raimon's manager what is it?" Simozuru asked me I hold up the bento to them they look at them

What?" Sugimori had a confuse expression
"This is for you thank you for playing with us I hope we can play together next time..

I hand it to simozuru as he hold it in his hand
"Play together aren't you a manager" simozuru had an expression I couldn't think of but it seems like he was worried if he mistaken me as a manager.

"Don't worry I am a manager but I want to plays soccer since I'm still practicing I'm not a soccer player"I said to him with a reassuring smiled.

He nodded at me with a small smile while sugimori thank me

I nodded at them bowed and rum towards the container all of them was probably looking for me since I said to hem that they will have it once they win especially endou he was calling for me..

But some of them were itching to open it but aki and haruna was holding them while the other was
Lecturing them

I was running towards them I hope kidou was still there I really wanna be close to him

I was close until endou pulled me once he sees me "y/n your here when are you gonna give us the rewards!" He had an excited expression while the tohers agree kazemaru just had an excited smile while gouenji was looking at me .

"Wait here "I ran towards the container and slightly opened it scooping out a bento..

I hide it under my shirt I turned to them they had a disappointed look probably because they didn't see what I scoop out I ran towards where kidou is.

They had a look of shocked because I ran away...

I turned to see that kidou was walkin away
"Kidou-san!" He turned to me "you always seems to know where I am" -e asked me once he recognize me

I nervously looked at him "ahh this is for you"
I said to him ' I feel like he's gonna view me as someone who pursuing him but it's the only way I could think of to get close to him!'