"We will miggy, bye!" Michelle and Juliet waved while Jackie just smiled before ending the call.

Katherine then walked over, giving the girls a soft smile before giving them each a hug, rubbing their backs in a comforting manner, "I'm so happy you guys are here."

"Thank you katherine." The three girls spoke, each of them giving the woman smiles. Jackie stood up tall being in the middle while Juliet messed with her rings and Michelle started doing her own tapping on the floor.

George gave us a hi, offering to help us with our luggage. We each had our own cart with our luggage.. He took  Jackie's . While Katherine helped Michelle with hers and Michelle pushed juliets .

"How was the flight, are you hungry? Do you want food or coffee?" Michelle looked at her sisters, watch8ng them shake their heads, "I think we all just want to get out of the airport right now."

"Well, we can help with that." Katherine smiled.

Juliet POV

We were all sitting in the car with our luggage pretty much everywhere. I was texting Eleanor, one of our friends from New York and Miguel in a group chat texting them updates. It was gonna be hard considering New York and Colorado have a 2 hour difference with us being ahead but they'll make it work.

Miguel was doing his best to assure her that everything was gonna go smoothly, He even made a note to tell me that he missed his boxing partner, and that the feeling was mutual. Elenor was making me smile already telling me she wants the gossip on the boys living there when I meet them. We already plan on having a FaceTime tonight.

Michelle was looking at the scenery with a smile clear on her face as she looked over at Jackie's phone, her smile dropped as she watched the news cover their families and eldest sister's death. Jackie shut off her phone, ripping her airpods off her ears taking a deep breath before laying on Michelle's shoulder.

We then stopped at a beautiful ranch. We all stepped outside, feeling nervous about meeting the boys that lived here. We stood staring at the large home as Katherine gave us another smile, "you okay?"

"fine." Jackie answered for us shortly as Michelle and I gave her a nod.

"Let's get you inside. We'll introduce you guys to everybody."

The three girls stood on the porch while Katherine got a phone call.

A boy then skated by yelling 'move' Michelle flinches at the sound while I slightly pulled Jackie away as another boy who was sitting down gave us a 'hi'

"I'm danny." He introduced himself.

"I'm Michelle and this is Jackie and Juliet." Michelle introduced herself before looking at us pointing to us when she said our names as we gave the boy a wave.

We walked into the house with a little boy running past us. "Whoa benny stop running," George ordered the boy.

Benny simply yelled, "I'm not running." Back to his father.

George then caught the other boy's attention that we're playing video games in the living room, "This is Michelle, Juliet and Jackie."