"Holy shit." Olivia made her presence known, examining the beauty of a car in front of her. "You heard the man, let's go."

"You're actually coming?" Doug raised his brows in surprise, but was happy to see his sister come along nonetheless.

"Like I had a choice. Ooh, can I drive?"

"I'm the only one who can drive the car."

Olivia frowned, "I'll be careful. I'm the best driver."

"Really?" Doug looked at her, unconvinced, "Remember my engagement party? You and Phil stole a golf cart and drove into a tree."

"I was drunk!"

"You're not driving, Liv."

The woman sighed, "Fine." She muttered, circling around the car after closing the trunk. "You're still totally fine with me coming?" She asked, still feeling like she had just invited herself to the party.

      "Of course. It was my idea."

      Before Olivia could question him further, another body was colliding into hers from beside her. "Hey, watch it. Almost touched my shaft there." Alan said.

      "Oh." Liv crossed her arms over her torso. "Always nice to see you too, Alan." 

      Unexpectedly, the man brought her into a crushing hug with a wide smile on his face to which she awkwardly patted his back in response. "Ready for the time of your life?" Alan let go, hopping into the passenger seat.

      Liv's gaze snapped to her brother, who just gave her an apologetic look as he understood that Alan easily made situations very awkward and uncomfortable.

      Sliding into the back seat, Olivia felt slight dread at what the weekend had to offer.

It was bustling with school kids piling out of the doors by the time they had parked outside of Harrisons Elementary school, kids eager to escape for the weekend. Doug sat with his head down slightly, his hand shielding over his face in an attempt to hide himself, squirming in his seat as they waited for Phil.

Alan glanced around nervously, "Ahem, do you have to park so close?"

Doug furrowed his brows in question. "Yeah, what's wrong?"

"I shouldn't be here."

"Why is that, Alan?"

"I'm not supposed to be within 200 feet of a school." He paused.

Olivia raised her brows, "What?"

"Or a Chuck E. Cheese." Alan added.

As more kids exited the school building, Phil walked down the steps putting a hand up to halt a student from asking one more question. "It's the weekend, Budnick. I don't know you. You don't exist." He practically sprinted away.

      "So mean for a professor, Phil. Bad day?" Liv teased seeing the man approach, earning herself a grin as they made eye contact.

"Not when you're around, Liv." He quipped, "Nice car. I'm driving."

"Liv already tried, no chance, buddy. Don't step—"

Doug was cut off with Phil already climbing over the door with no care in the world about the expensive leather he had probably scuffed. "God, watch the leather—" Phil threw himself down  next to Olivia, his arm instinctively going over her back seat.