sand in my pants

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

the next few months were hell for you. you were either studying for midterms, practicing for spring high or... that was basically it. but it was sooo draining and tiring. you just wanted to pass out. interhigh was in a week and midterms were in 2 weeks. so the stress was really getting to you.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

mai 🌷
GUYs

yeah???

mai 🌷
since spring high starts in 2
days do yall wna go somewhr 😰
im honestly so stressed that
i need a getaway

sakura 🌸
OMG YEAH SAME
rlly need a break im so
close to jumping

akemi 🩷
i mean im down but where can
we go

mai 🌷
kindaa feel like gg to the
beach but its up to yall!

omg thats a good idea

rina 🧸
okay thennn
tmrw??

okay!

mai 🌷
OKKK

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

the 5 of yall were seated in mai's car, quite uncomfortably since it was really packed. you were holding onto the door since the journey was... not so smooth since she literally JUST got her license. you were wondering who tf let her drive all of you guys.

mai finally parked the car ( after 20mins of akemi screaming at her ) safely and you guys walked towards the beach and set up ur picnic blanket!

the beach wasnt that crowded since it was a tuesday. why were yall at the beach on a tuesday? idk because you just felt like it.

once yall set up the blanket, you all started to eat and talk.

rina kaneko
"guys im actually really nervous
about tomorrow, i mean if we
lose we wont get to play
nationals... and its our last
year, well except sakura."

sakura kimura
"dont worry as long as we
have y/n theres no way we wont win!!"

it honestly made you feel hella nervous, since your teammates were all counting on you. what if you let them down??? you were lost in your thoughts once again while the 4 others talked.