With a smooch I left her lips and she attached her forehead to mine " I missed you Baby , I missed you so much that you won't even imagine ! Even before you came I was talking to Darsh and Rithik about opening a company near you "
I said and she smiled " thank god I came or else you might've opened a new branch only ! Anyway I have something to tell you very important " She said.

She got out of my hold and held my hand to take me but I stopped her and picked her up bridal style and she squealed
" Abhay ! I can walk " She yelled " You definitely can but now that you are with me after months ! I ain't leaving you "

I made her sit on the couch beside me with her legs on my lap. She was running her fingers through my hair whilst I was massaging her feet when I asked her to continue what she wanted to just now ,
" Uh don't freak out , but i-Iquitmyjob " She blurted out closing her eyes " What ? What did you just say ? " I asked and she opened her slowly and nervously .

" I uh I couldn't live there without you and my job was getting harder for me everyday, it was like hell so I q-quit my job and came to you forever " She said looking down and I sighed " Aadhya seriously ? You love your job and you had to quit for me ? Seriously ? " I asked and she held my hand " I love you more than my job Abhay , that's why I left it "

" But Aadhya why did our love come between you and your job ? I don't want to be the one who stops you from living your life , from having your own career "
I explained but she just shook her head and coming forward cupped my face.

" Look Abhay , I never used you as a reason to stop my career or whatever you think , I've been working as the Project Manager in the same company since 3 years ! Same position , same place , same salary , same routine I'm just fed up with all that and even you weren't there with me ! There isn't one thing that makes me happy about that job , that's why I left it ! " She said and I sighed. Taking hold of her palms I kissed them and looked at her ,

" You are not someone who stopped my career Abhay , I just wanted a break from all that . And why would my career end ? I'll find another job here , but for a few days I wanna spend time with you ! "
She said and I nodded. I kissed her forehead and looked at her smile which convinced me to smile as well. How lucky was I to find such a beautiful soul ?

" Stop thinking much and show me our flat now " She said and I looked at her amused " Our flat ? " She shrugged saying
" Is it not ? " I shook my head as no and replied " What is mine is yours, even me"

I showed her all the rooms and then we reached the bedroom and I held the door stopping her from going inside and she glared at me " Why do you never show bedroom to me ? Even in video calls you never show it to me " She pouted

" But you shouldn't say anything about it" I wanted and she frowned " Why Mr.Malhotra , do you have something hiding inside ? " She asked and I smiled.
" Yes I have my favourite woman hiding " I said and she widened her eyes. She pushed me aside and walked in.

As soon as she entered inside the room she gasped looking at the sight " A-Abhay
what is all this ? " Her pictures were all over the room with fairy lights on them. The wall opposite to the bed had almost fifty photos of her with a small board in the middle which read " Thank you for loving me more than anyone could ever "

 The wall opposite to the bed had almost fifty photos of her with a small board in the middle which read " Thank you for loving me more than anyone could ever "

( Take this as reference guys ! )

She was still in shock seeing all this and wasn't even uttering a word so I went behind her and snaked my arms around her waist nuzzling my chin in her crook
" This is my favourite woman; Ms.Chauhan " I whispered in her and kissed her earlobe followed by her neck.

" A-Abhay this is j-just awesome ! I-I , thank you so much " She turned around and hugged me and I pressed her more into my chest " Why didn't you show me all this before ? " She mumbled on my chest " Because I was thinking of proposing you after showing all this , I mean this isn't some big th- "

She cut me off by placing her palm on my lips and kissed it " This is the biggest thing for me Abhay , not just this all the tiniest thing you do for me " She said
--------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment 🫶🎊 and Happie New year people , hope you have all the wealth , health and happiness in this year 🙌✨