Eventually, the roughhousing came to a close, both boys stopping to catch their breath. Colle was still pinned down, his wrists pressed tightly above his head and into the cushions. His friend was loving every minute of the victory, obvious in the open mouthed grin as he caught his breath, his knees digging into Colle's sides. It was only slightly painful, but Colle was focusing on something else.

They both stared at each other, and Colle wondered if they were thinking the same thing.

"I win." Goggles said after a period of silence, his voice slightly breathy.

"Congratulations." Colle would've rolled his eyes, but he had no intention of breaking eye contact right now. "You want a reward?"

"Hmm. What kind?" Goggles' smile turned its direction ever so slightly towards a smirk, adjusting his position above Colle incredibly inconspicuously. He must've thought he was so subtle.

"I donno." Colle moved his hips upward just a bit, meeting the space right between his friend's legs. Goggles laughed, still a bit breathy.

"Okay...how about we start like this, and you tell me how we go from there?" Goggles leaned down, moving one hand to hold Colle's cheek and kiss him softly as the other kept both of his hands pinned. Not that Colle had any plans of moving them.

Colle couldn't help but giggle a little into the kiss. It was soft, gentle, definitely could've been mistaken as something passing and simple. But, with the butterflies in Colle's stomach that seemed to flutter somewhere downward, it was clearly anything but.

Goggles pulled him a bit closer, deepening the kiss and pressing their faces together a bit. He flicked his tongue against Colle's lips, and Colle rather eagerly opened his mouth. Colle moved his hips up again, breath hitching at how perfectly his dick rubbed up against Goggles'.

Goggles finally let go of Colle's wrists, solely to pull him closer. He kept one hand on Colle's cheek, placing the other tightly around his waist as he further deepened the kiss, his tongue exploring every part of Colle's mouth.

With his arms freed, Colle instantly wrapped them around Goggles' back, pulling him down onto Colle. Their bodies pressed together, and Colle had to make an effort to pay attention to their growingly passionate kiss rather than the feeling of butterflies pooling in his lower region.

Thankfully, Goggles was probably feeling the same way—Colle could feel him pressing into his thigh, anyway—as he pulled away, licking his lips a bit. He looked down at Colle affectionately, eyes a bit dazed from the lust, still not shaking that triumphant grin. "So...where do we go from here?"

Colle whined and thrusted his hips up again, digging his nails into his friend's shirt. "You know goddamn well where we go, Goggles."

"Okay, okay!" Goggles laughed. He placed a hand on Colle's chest, tugging at his shirt a little. He continued gazing at him with that loving look, which Colle definitely appreciated, but he needed a bit more than that right now. "Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page."

He slid a hand up his shirt, and Colle gasped. The contact was basic, elementary level, but he leaned into it like a starved child. Frankly, he hadn't done anything like this in a while. He only did these kinds of things with Goggles, and it had been a few months. Beef and Sharp were like brothers to him, Colle couldn't imagine doing anything like this with them, and Colle wasn't close with many other people, besides the adults in his life that practically raised him. He was starved, in a sense.

Goggles ran his hand over Colle's bare chest. His fingers drummed slightly at his skin, finding a nipple and pinching down. Colle whined a bit, letting his hands fall down from his friend's back and letting an arm cover his eyes.