Carlos, Rebecca, Pierre and Kika were all sitting next to each other. Charlotte was next to me but we were sitting quite far from each other. I took a shot and decided 'fuck it'. I moved closer to her and smiled.

She smiled back and shifted her body towards mine.

"Missed me?" She whispered

I smirked. I in fact did not, but I was craving someone's lips and physical touch. The fake dating did not provide that nor did I want it to provide that, only if it was any other person than Diaz.

I nodded softly.
"Yeah." I said in a low husky voice, looking directly into her eyes.

She bit her lip as she smiled and I took that as a sign of approval. I leaned in and put one of my hands on her cheek, pulling her in for a wet and passionate kiss.

Some making out later, actually alot of making out later, she fully pulled away from me. She glanced somewhere to her left and I furrowed my eyebrows.
"What's wrong?" I whispered, pulling her back towards by her legs.

Instead of leaning in and kissing out with me again she gestures for me to look to the left.
"Don't you think your girlfriend minds?"

And with that my head flips to the left and ofcourse, I had to see Diaz. She was staring at me with a clenched jaw, yet she had someone's hands wrapped around her waist. Lando. Ofcourse it was Lando. It's always Lando isn't it? Or Max. If not Lando it's Max.

Oh great, Max was there too. And Ilma, but who cares about her at the moment. What a whore, does she have to ruin everything. I can't have one moment of kissing, well a moment of an hour long, without her interrupting. She wants to ruin me in every way possible.

I bite the inside of my cheek then looking back at Charlotte.
"No, but I'll be right back." I whisper to her, giving her a kiss on the lips before getting up and heading towards the VIP room across of ours.

I stand in front of her with my jaw clenched.
"Get up." I murmur.

She looks up at me and furrows her eyebrows.
"I'm not going anywhere?"

Lando looks at me with a stern look on his face, his grip tightens around her waist and she doesn't seem to mind at all.

I chuckle, a chuckle filled in anger, as I look around the room - trying to find one reason why I shouldn't beat the shit out of Lando and then yell at her.

"I said get up." I say again, this time in an even lower yet colder tone.

She clenched her jaw, not saying anything. Lando puts his hand on her thigh as a sign of trying to comfort her. My eyes dart onto her leg and then onto her eyes. She was wearing such a short skirt, she was being such a whore in every possible way.

"Your skirt is so short, are you aware of that?" I cross my hands, my muscles now tightened - it shows off my strong body, although it wasn't intentional I am glad that Lando looked at them. He better loosen that grip on her waist.

She rolls her eyes.
"It's supposed to be that short." She scoffs.

Lando now starts carresing her thigh. I cannot. I feel like my heart is about to explode. Am I that drunk.

"Diaz." I take her by her wrist, pulling her up and almost pressing her body onto mine as I move her behind me. My hands immediately go onto Lando's head, I cup the sides of it with my hands - with so much force.

"I'll fucking break your head mate, don't ever touch her again." I yell out. Not a yell but just in a very loud tone.

He looks like he's about to say something, get up and start fighting with me. But he doesn't, as expected. He is a tough guy and a softie at the same time.

I back away and I put my hand around Vic's waist,fuck Charlie. This was not what Pierre meant by live a little. Despite my thoughts I do not remove my hand from around her waist, she doesn't say anything so I walk her outside - leaving the club and going to my car.

She gets in, not saying a word and trying not to look at me at all, I drive her to her hotel. Still no words spoken. I open the door for her and walk her towards the entrance of her hotel. Is this a routine now?

I take off my jacket and put it around her shoulders, she looks scared. This is definitely a routine now.

I do something that I myself didn't expect, cupping her face softly. I look into her eyes and my eyes soften up completely.

"Act like this fake dating is real. Stop treating it like a joke." I whisper. I didn't want to say that, I wanted to say something completely different but I didn't. I said that. And even that is bad. I let go off her and I turn around, looking like I'm about to head towards my car. I am, but before I do so I say one last thing in a low husky voice.

"Not because I want it. I care about you Vic."

And with that I leave, driving off with my car. Not such of a routine after those words.