"No I am good" Pete shook his head... "I am hungry though"

"I will heat the food then" Kao walked to the kitchen

Kao put the food in the microwave and leaned on the wall beside murmuring... "You have never made me laugh, You rarely made me smile, You made me cry tons, Even when you asked me to move in with you, though I wanted to I was scared as hell, It hurts when we fuck and It's hurting when we don't, Why do I love you this much, Why am I addicted to you to the point that I feel like I can die for your touch"

"You do know I can hear you, Don't you?" Pete murmured back

"Yep, So what? Would you rather I discuss this stuff with someone else?"

Pete kept silent.

The microwave dinged and Kao brought the food to Pete... "Go ahead, I need to go take a bath"

And Kao left without waiting for Pete's answer.

Pete kept eating, hearing everything Kao was doing.

Kao took off his shirt and started the water to fill the bathtub. He added the soap into the bath and set the temperature to warm. He waited till the bath started overflowing before turning it off and got into it without taking off his shorts.

Pete sighed at his empty plate and walked towards Kao's bathroom.

"When are you going to quit the habit of getting into the bath with clothes on?" Pete complained posing at the entrance

"Watch yourself Pete, You are too sensitive today, You are letting out a lot of your feelings" Kao reminded not looking at Pete

Pete rolled his eyes... "You wish," Pete walked to Kao slowly and leaned in to make his face in like with Kao's... "Saying I want to fuck your brains out until you can't walk in this very bath would be letting out my feelings"

The words made Kao breathe heavily tilting up his head and trying to reach Pete's lips for a kiss. When there was only a hair's distance between their lips Pete pulled away... "I will make dinner tonight, You didn't eat anything yet today, Did you?"

Kao didn't hide his sadness, he kept silent looking away.

"You are hard" Kao pointed out at the dinner table after a few hours

"So? Did you expect I wouldn't be? I am in heat for your information" Pete was full of sarcasm

"It's just impossible not to notice" Kao answered frankly... "I tried everything I could but you are not budging, It's okay though, I will keep trying, However for me you come first Pete, and I don't want to see you in pain, So if you don't want me to touch you, just go ahead and take care of it yourself, I will step out for a walk once we are done with dinner"

Pete shook his head... "Forget it, I am fine"

"Don't lie to my face now, I don't need you to tell me if you are fine or not" Kao stated plainly.

"Fine, Then let me tell you the truth and that is I haven't touched myself in ages and doubt I would be able to finish without you" Pete babbled

"Are you saying that you will just bear with it?" Kao asked confused

"I guess" Pete shrugged

Kao looked down as tears whirled in his eyes... "Do you seriously have to hate me that much?"

"Didn't you say whatever happened, It happened because of me too? So I am punishing myself, It has nothing to do with me hating you" Pete clarified with a cold face

Once they were done with dinner Pete felt like it would be impossible for him to stand straight. He didn't try to get up while Kao cleaned and cleared the dishes.