author's notice ┆ hammy *

volume ii.

Hello, dear readers !
This is hammy again, your ole author of the fanfiction (crossover between ditoev and wmmap verses) silk's scent, here to rescript and tweak the original concept of the continuation of my claudexpenelope verse !

In all honesty, I wasn't really planning to continue east of eden back in the day because of having gotten extremely busy with real life and demotivated to further the story, as the concept I had originally did not really resonate with me anymore.

But the reviews and replies that I received in the meantime now have me overwhelmed and really grateful for all the love my silly little story received ! You guys are the absolute best readers I've ever had the chance of receiving and thus remotivated me to continue with the volume two; and because I was not really a fan of the original plot I had in mind for the volume two of silk's scent, I will now be rescripting the entire novel, introducing newer, better (hopefully lol :p) characters, and tweaking the original plotline I had in mind, as well as rewriting from scratch !

here's to hoping you like this one as much as you did the former.

EAST OF EDEN !

CREDITS filter coloring from deviantart (waatsoned)
inspirations from the story from various manhwa writers
and webnovels with no direct inspiration
from anyone in particular.

EXTRA triggering and mature themes take place.