"Are you having fun?" He yelled in my ear. His eyes twinkled in the strobe lights as they lit up his face before sending him into shadows again. The way he looked at me, it made me feel different. I wasn't familiar being in a club with a man like Lando, an attractive man who wants my body. 

"Mhm," I murmured, a small smile on my face. The corner of Lando's lips raised up in a half smile. He was so full of life, it was refreshing to see. "Are you?" 

"I am," He smirked as his eyes darkened. "We could have much more fun though." 

My eyebrow raised. The tingle that ran through my body electrified me, as my hand lifted up to wrap around his neck. A soft grunt left his parted lips as he pressed his forehead against mine. "Do you think so?" 

"I do," He whispered almost breathlessly. He leaned forward, trying to chase my lips. I leaned back, not letting him. "I really do Elena." 

"Okay." I whispered, leaning towards him as our lips finally met. I don't know what I was expecting. It wasn't hot and rushed like I thought it would be. I would be a liar if I said I didn't imagine what kissing Lando would be like. I imagined it to be fast paced, but instead it was soft. It was tender

His tongue swiped across my bottom lip as I opened my mouth granting him access. He took his time to explore my mouth, the taste of the whiskey lingering in his mouth. His grip on my waist tightened trying to pull me closer than I already was. I felt my desires heighten as my fingers played with the hair on the back of his neck. 

Lando pulled back, breathless with eyes wicked. I recovered my breath with a smile while his forehead once again pressed against mine. The world was slow around us, and right now I was only focused on the mysterious beautiful man in front of me. 

"Shall we leave?" He asked. I nodded eagerly. I felt like a desperate fan girl doing anything to please him but based off that kiss, he was addicting. 

He gripped my hand tightly, before pulling me through the crowd. The crowd consisted of body's entangling with each other. It seemed like every driver that was present and single was doing the same thing as Lando. 

It must of been almost 4am, as we stepped out of the club. The sky was changing colours - lightness breaking the dark. The cold dawn air hit me quickly, shivers trapping my body. Lando noticed as he pulled off his jacket, wrapping it around my shoulders as we walked to his car. A frown pulled my brows down. 

"You're driving?" I asked. A quick look of concern passed his eyes, confusing me further until I remembered. I told him my parents died in a car crash. 

"Ehm," He cleared his throat as his thumb swiped across my hand as it rested in his. "No, can call a taxi." 

I nodded, clutching his arm as a way to warm myself up. He stood on the edge of the curb, his hand out in an attempt to flag down a taxi. I admired him quietly under the lights of Vegas, his green eyes reflecting the fluorescent tones of the city. My eyes trailed down to his lips, and how soft they looked. The stubble on his chin I found oddly attractive - considering I much preferred a clean shave on a man, it suited Lando. I think everything would suit Lando.

The ride to Lando's hotel was short, and silent. I was beginning to get tired, my head resting on Lando's shoulder as his hand traced lines on my bare thigh. His eyes were trained on his hand, watching my olive skin react to his touch. 

Once we were at the hotel he thanked the driver, once again taking my hand in his as he lead me into the lobby - straight to the elevator. Once the elevator door shut, he pushed me back against the wall, his lips attacking my neck. My leg lifted slightly, allowing him to get closer to my body. A soft moan left my lips as he kissed my sweet spot behind my ear. A cocky chuckle leaving his lips. His hand raised and tucked a loose strand of my hair away from face, then stroking my cheek.