𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

Start from the beginning

“Didn’t you just did the line earlier bro?” Kelce continues, because he remembered both him and Rafe did it back in the toilet when they excused themselves from the crowds for it.

“Who gives a shit? If you don’t want that, me and Top can have all of them to us”

Kelce pursed his lips “Okay, seriously. Is this about what happened earlier with Noah?” he starts, pointed out about what happened earlier with him and Noah before Hope pulled him away from the crowds.

Topper squints his eyes “What happened with Noah?” he asked, suddenly get curious about it. He knows the boy, he went to Kook Academy with him and in one of Hope’s classes. They used to work their assignments together, so he knows him.

“This big boy here was being a mighty protector to our princess” Kelce announced, there’s a little tease in his tone.

“Hope?” Topper asked and Kelce nods. He looks back to Rafe, he already looks like he wants to scream “What happened? What did you do, Rafe?” he continues, suddenly get all protectives over Hope as always.

“I didn’t do anything, okay? For fuck sake” Rafe spats again when he caught the tone from Topper “You should be grateful that I was there to stop that asshole from touching your bratty sister. And she has the nerves to be mad at me” he bitterly said, unaware with the name he called Hope.

“He’s touching her? Noah?" Topper questioned.

"Yeah"

"And then she’s get mad at you?”

"Totally being a bitch about it" Rafe bitterly said, not even minding his words while talking about her.

“No, he’s not touching her, that’s a little overreacted. He barely touched Hope, it just a little nudge” Kelce chimes in, correcting him. He was there and he saw everything.

He can confirm that Noah isn’t trying to do some shit at Hope like Rafe trying to portrayed him as, because Kelce would be the one who throw hands if Noah actually did that. Hope is his friend as much as Topper and Rafe are. He would do something to stop the boy if he actually make Hope uncomfortable. But he didn’t, that was all innocent and friendly gestures.

“Why are you defending that rapist?” Rafe said, glaring at Kelce.

“Woah man, that’s a little too much, okay? Don’t call him that, he’s a nice dude” Kelce shook his head, not liking at how aggressive Rafe is towards his friend. Kelce likes Noah, he’s not as douche as he looks and he is basically tolerable. They hangs around at school sometimes.

“That’s bullshit man”

“That’s not. I would know if it’s really is but it’s not, you’re being overdramatic” Kelce continues “You don’t have to be worry, bro. Nobody is going to steal your girl from you, they should know better than trying to mess with Rafe Cameron”

Rafe scoffed out loud, averting his eyes to somewhere through the crowds but he can’t help to agree with him. Everybody knows better than trying to mess with him, or even trying to pull some shit against him. He knows that, he knows he’s holding some sort of power and grips onto everyone around the Figure Eight.

But that actually not enough to send JJ Maybank away from keep pestering on his shit. From keep latching on his girl.

“Fuck that, okay” Rafe continues to speak, because he’s trying to get everything out from his mind instead of keep talking about it. That’s not actually why he’s here, he wants to clear out his mind “You can either join us or keep talking about that shit, I don’t really give a fuck”