201-214 End

Pinellia novel
Chapter 201
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 200Next chapter: Chapter 202
The zombies were concentrated near the crack. After the climbing vines took them to an area without zombies, the dark matter separated and a bright path appeared in front of them.

Wang Suizi and the other three were coming and going in the dark matter area during this period. This group of sentry guides had also passed by just now, so they were not surprised. Although Lin Fen heard what Yan Bubu said, he was still shocked when he saw the sky above his head.

The sky was filled with stars, a sight he had not seen for many years, so he kept looking up at the sky. Yu Yuan's memory over the years is very vague. What he can remember is actually the extremely cold period, so he is not surprised to see the sky. He only looked at Lin Fen tenderly. Seeing that no one noticed them, he leaned over and kissed him on the face.

"When everything calms down, send the mimosa to a place suitable for its growth. From now on, you can see stars like this every night." He whispered in Lin Fen's ear.

Everyone stopped holding each other's shoulders, and Binunu also jumped out of Yan Bubu's arms. The group walked forward along the path and arrived at the foot of a mountain wall.

This mountain wall was also illuminated by light, and the top was covered with mutant species of trees and vines. Those tree vines stretched out rustlingly, wrapped around their bodies, and then dragged them up the mountain wall.

"Those soldiers fell off the cliff in the illusion before and were sent up the mountain like this. In fact, I felt a little envious. I thought it would be nice to be sent on a mission someday and experience this feeling." "I just

came down the mountain . Haven't you experienced it before?"

"That was when I went down the mountain. I haven't experienced it when I went up the mountain." "

...Who is that? The vine or the mimosa? Hello, can I ask you a favor? Is it possible for you to hang on me a little longer? A vine. I weigh almost 200 kilograms. Wouldn't this vine be less safe?"

...

As the vine slowly rose, everyone was far away from the zombies. The sentry guides were no longer nervous and began to talk excitedly. .

"Keep your voice down, these zombies can climb mountains, and no monkey can match them at that speed," Feng Chen warned.

Everyone lowered their voices.

Yan Bubu turned to look for Binunu. He thought Binunu was climbing the mountain by himself, but he didn't expect it to be wrapped in vines, like a rice dumpling, with only its head exposed. But even though I couldn't see its expression clearly, I still enjoyed looking at its backward posture.

To the right of Yan Bubu is Wang Suizi, who is excitedly sticking his head out to greet Lin Fen and Yu Yuan.

"Colonel Yu, do you remember me? I am Wang Suizi. On the way from Haiyun City to Central City, the boat could no longer move. You held the little girl who walked in the snow for a long time. Do you remember "Remember?"

Yu Yuan held her hand on the vine and smiled slightly: "Remember, you had a row of bangs and wore an adult's black down jacket." "I did

n't expect that you still remember me. I'm so happy. I'll see you when I get back. I want to tell my aunt that she misses you very much and often talks about you..." When Wang Suizi said this, her voice became choked up.

Yan Bubu saw Chen Wenchao on the other side of Wang Suizi sticking his head out several times and retracting it several times, with a look on his face that he was hesitant to speak. He knew that Chen Wenchao wanted to say hello but didn't know how to say it, so he enthusiastically introduced him: "Uncle Yu Colonel, this is Chen Wenchao, do you remember him?" Chen Wenchao suddenly stretched out his head and looked at Yu